Man, these last three weeks have been murder! I'm not used to my new schedule. Every other day, I have to get up at the crack of dawn in order to get to my groups/meetings. Tuesdays, I get to start my day at 2pm, but it ends at 9pm. Thursdays, I don't have to leave home until about quarter after 9am and those days usually end around 5:30pm. But, the getting up at six thirty to be somewhere by 7:30/8:00am is a PAIN when the alternating days let me sleep in. My sleep schedule is all kinds of messed up now. Yet, on the positive side; my treatment & therapy is goin' pretty good. I'm finally getting to know the other clients and we get along pretty well. Today, we played basketball--a sport I haven't played in AGES--and I had a pretty good time. I even got to show off my jump shot at the three point line (which I thought was off until I got on the court and in to action). ^_^

Tomorrow, I gotta get up super early; but this time, it's to go to court to talk to one of the social workers. So, the trip is WAY longer, but I get to skip a day in therapy. But enough about that stuff...

I finally mastered hiragana!! Yay me! I never took the time to learn to write in Japanese. I knew a few kanji characters and I can speak the language pretty okay--well, I know how to form sentences and I know the basic nouns, verbs, adjectives, etc. So I could get around in Japan if I had constant human contact. But, were I to be told to turn on a certain street or had to read in order to get around, I'd be screwed. LOL. So, I finally made the effort to learn how to write in Japanese. Now that hiragana is out of the way and I'm able to put it to use, I'm moving on to katakana. I know a bit of katakana, so it should be pretty easy.

I wish my schedule didn't take up my entire week. Or, at least, I wish that they'd be more flexible with my schedule. I'd like to be able to take a day away from my groups/meetings, so I can spend a day with my kid. I haven't gotten to see my son in almost two weeks (or is it three?) and I miss him. I'm quite certain that his weekends are full, because his mom usually does stuff with him during those days--due to circumstances. Maybe I'll take this next Monday off and spend some time with him.

Anywho, things are goin' good for the most part. With that said, I'm gonna play Pokemon, watch some Naruto Shippuden and go to sleep. Oyasumi! ^_^