+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: You know you're old when...

Otaku POOHEAD189 is off to a good start POOHEAD189's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: You know you're old when...

you know you are too old when you tell your grandchildren they are too old to trick or treat
    Crazy people don't know they're going crazy. They think they're getting saner.

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

You know you're old when your grandchildren are too old to trick or treat.

Devoted Otaku bratling may be famous one day bratling's Avatar
    Thanks

I totally think Aceman wins on this one.... And how about when the only reason they know who MJ is, is because he died. And now he's their OMG IDOL!!!

You never really loved me/You never really cared/It was all just a game to boost your ego/Those feelings never really there/ I'm filing emotional bankruptcy/My heart can take no more debt/Theres no more "money" there to spend. === Besides tee hee SHE loves me!

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

You know you're old if you know what a Laser Disc is, or have ever owned one.

Otaku Utena Tenjo is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by atomik_sprout View Post
    You know you're old if you know what a Laser Disc is, or have ever owned one.
    You know you're too old if you still have one.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Utena Tenjo For This Useful Post:

atomik_sprout (Nov 05, 2009)

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

You know you're old when you can fall asleep comfortably in a chair. (No recliners or lawnchairs.) ^_^

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

You know your old when you have more nap times then your great, great, grand children.

You know your old when you consider a lava-lamp ideal for a night light.

You know your old when you can't figure out how to us a computer let alone how to start it.

You know your old when you hear frasses and sayings that have been around sense the dawn of time and you say "Hey, I remember when I invented that..."

You know your old when a boy scout grabs your arm and says " Don't worry, I will help you find your way out of the super market."
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

Devoted Otaku bratling may be famous one day bratling's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Scourge View Post

You know your old when you can't figure out how to us a computer let alone how to start it.
    Hey now... My GRANDMA can use a computer rather well. And I'm twenty four, so she's no spring chicken and has great grand babies.

You never really loved me/You never really cared/It was all just a game to boost your ego/Those feelings never really there/ I'm filing emotional bankruptcy/My heart can take no more debt/Theres no more "money" there to spend. === Besides tee hee SHE loves me!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast