+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cat.

Railgun Assimilate Champion Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka's Avatar
    Thanks

Cat.

Took him to the vet for shots today and now he's all like, "F you.. I'm sleeping...... I hate you.... Why'd you stick stuff up my butt and poke me? I'm never going back there again."

He hates his cat carrier and anything to do with going in the car now. You should have heard him wailing on the way there. I'm sure he's sore as hell.

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Cat.

Omg!!! My Cat Is The Exactly The Same When It Comes To Cars!!

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

When I was a kid, My mother appointed me with the duty of kenneling our male siamese to prepare for a vet visit. When I finally got my hands on him he dug his claw into my ear. And when I tried to pull him off he dug in harder. Cut me from my ear to my upper lip. Mom always said declawing is cruel.
    So I cant say I envy your having a cat. Paisley sheets on the other hand...
    ... Not Ever Again...

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Why wouldn't the cat be pissed?

+ Reply to Thread