+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Games?

Railgun Assimilate Champion Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka's Avatar
    Thanks

Games?

Are journals for useless forum games?

No, no they aren't. I don't dare to tell the truth about the person above me because what I think to be the truth is actually a lie. I don't say "hey" to anyone because they generally don't say "hey" back.

The games are really boring. Stop please.

Also, got this ridiculous "3D" camera today from the 1980s. The instructional video was narrated by Vincent Price. It would be cool if it actually took 3D photos BUUUUT it doesn't. The camera has four lenses set at slightly different angles, and expose the negative four separate times. You have to send the negatives then to a company that doesn't exist anymore in order to make it actually 3D. THUS it is useless.

The instructional video is absolutely fantastic though:
    YouTube - Vincent Price Nishika 3D Camera: Part One
    YouTube - Vincent Price Nishika 3D Camera: Part Two

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Games?

Technically, my games aren't games... they're "things to just post on cuz you're bored". There's no need for others to reply. ...henceforth, un-game-like.
    ...unless you like the idea of playing by yourself.

...er... nothing risque intended.

................ where exactly would you put a 3D photo? O_o

Railgun Assimilate Champion Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka's Avatar
    Thanks

There's no need for others to reply to anything. They just feel like replying. It's the law of forums. But what forum games do, is attract the stupider members of the board. But how stupid is the thread poster to begin with? HMMMMMMMM?

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

LOl, 15 years, hundreds of engineers, and 50million dollars?!!/

"we havent taken any 3d photos have we? well its time to remedy that situation" *zooms to florida*
    ha, what a great guy., and its even funnier "The hilarious son of frankenstien" or whatever that show was called, is actually still being aired early in the mornings., creepy but funny.

i wholeheartedly agree with you about games in journals. i rarely venture in here because its just games now. its no worse than what the 5,000 posts and spam forum were. I really thought journals were for what they suppose to be used for, and not just another feature to abuse.

anywho, that was some vid, i loved it.

did you take a pic yet?.., it'll probably be a pain in the ass to develope., so i'll assume you're keeping for collectable's sake

Thanks

Nah I think I'm gonna give it to my friend who collects cameras. Like, I could composite the images in Photoshop but you'll have to wear 3D or stereophonic glasses to have it pop out.

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sazuka View Post
    It's the law of forums. But what forum games do, is attract the stupider members of the board. But how stupid is the thread poster to begin with? HMMMMMMMM?
    Aceman is stupid?

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Which kind of stupid?
    Everyone is stupid in their own way.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm not stupid.

and I don't call people asshole.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast