+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Guests.

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Guests.

@ Soshi.. what do you mean... hidden? My satus is always invisable, does that mean it says I am a guest? Uh oh.... I hope I am not the creepy guest.

The reason I am invisable is becuase I had to fake my death this one time... ahhh... long story.
    ... Not Ever Again...

AO #1 (fill in the blank) KungFu Basil Champion, Lost In The Jungle Champion, Heli Attack 2 Champion basilisk888 is off to a good start basilisk888's Avatar
    Thanks

I had to fake my death
    >.> ok.... yes that is creepy....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    >.< so manny ppl who do not care to spend 5 min. to create an acount >.< spend the 5 min. ppl!!! it makes everyone less alone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^^
    death and life are one and the same

Otaku Neon 2 Champion, BMX Stunts Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Robo Slug 2 Champion Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x's Avatar
    Thanks

I think that people dont want to spend the time to take 5 minutes out of their busy life to make an account because they are too lazy >.<

Make an account people!!!!! Stop being so creepy......

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    A forum post should be like a skirt. Long enough to cover the subject matter, but short enough to keep things interesting.

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Peach_follows View Post
    @ Soshi.. what do you mean... hidden? My satus is always invisable, does that mean it says I am a guest? Uh oh.... I hope I am not the creepy guest.
    You probably are.
    Yep, Invisible status is what I meant... it was called "Hidden" in another forum.
    But yeah, I know a few people who do that around here. Even upstanding veterans and mods.

Sazuka............ all the other mods are watching you...

EDIT: Hey, there's 6 guests viewing this!
    Last edited by Soshi Kitai; Mar 03, 2009 at 12:43 PM. Reason: Noticed something.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2