+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Jury Duty...

Railgun Assimilate Champion Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka's Avatar
    Thanks

Jury Duty...

...Is for the dogs. I love how I registered to vote two weeks ago and they're already sending me to some courtroom to point my finger at some dumbass and say "guilty".

My goodness, I hate Massachusetts. Except for the leaves. I like the leaves.
    Last edited by Sazuka; Oct 30, 2008 at 11:55 AM.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Jury Duty...

Dress like you're from the ghetto and you'll be kicked off in no time. I have first hand experience

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

AO #1 (fill in the blank) KungFu Basil Champion, Lost In The Jungle Champion, Heli Attack 2 Champion basilisk888 is off to a good start basilisk888's Avatar
    Thanks

or say that you will or will not go agenst the person...mostly just lie ^^
    death and life are one and the same

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Or you can just go. Get a day off from work, possibly sentence someone to a terrible life in prison, feel the power rush go through you when they read out the verdict, realise that this is the thing you want to be doing for the rest of your life. Become a judge, get rich and retire in a big mansion with a wonderful family. Living out the good life, only occasionally getting nightmares about some possibly wrong decisions you made during your illustrious career.

Railgun Assimilate Champion Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm actually going to reschedule it, for like next November.. since I don't have anything to drive 45 minutes away each day with. I could always ride the rainbow of my imagination but that would strain my mind, causing it to explode when I reach the steps of the court house.

+ Reply to Thread