+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Kitties.

Railgun Assimilate Champion Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Kitties.

Nah his name is officially Newton. After Thomas Jerome Newton from the book/film The Man Who Fell to Earth. PLAYED BY DAVID BOWIE.

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

Awww!
    Newton is a cute name!

^o^ has he done anything adorable yet???

Railgun Assimilate Champion Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka's Avatar
    Thanks

JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING.

I bought him one of those lures with feathers on it. He's been playing with it for the entire day and he growls and hisses at it.

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

omg!!

^o^ my cat barely plays with her feather toy!

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

I play with the kitties I find on the streets. They're so cute ... I even met a family xD The small ones were like palm sized. So uber cute

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

OMG.... You have to go back to Terr.... !

Funny story. I JUST bought that movie at garage sale... Never seen before then. But it looked cool judging by the cover. I brought it home, and watched it with my kids... and was like WTF. It was a bit mature for them, but I allowed it.

That had to have been one of the strangest animated movies I have ever seen. Trippy. C'mon, reconsider Terr....

Also... Hassun is woman? I don't believe. I mean, not that its not possible.... but.... its not possible?

*Just for the record, I also just STARTEd to watch another animated movie with kids that was WAY too mature. But the site I got it off didn't show the rating. "Free Jimmy" Man, the things people decide to unleash in animated forms.... I watched it after the kids went to bed... Insane. See it if you haven't.
    ... Not Ever Again...

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Sounds interesting.
    Peach, I have troubles believing it, too. But hassun can't be a woman because Hassun is ... gory?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Peach_follows View Post
    OMG.... You have to go back to Terr.... !

Funny story. I JUST bought that movie at garage sale... Never seen before then. But it looked cool judging by the cover. I brought it home, and watched it with my kids... and was like WTF. It was a bit mature for them, but I allowed it.

That had to have been one of the strangest animated movies I have ever seen. Trippy. C'mon, reconsider Terr....

Nah.

This reminds me of him far more. Unfortunately.

Who the heck would sell their copy of The Fantastic Planet at a yard sale? It's so rare!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast