+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Never pre-ordering again.

Railgun Assimilate Champion Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka's Avatar
    Thanks

Never pre-ordering again.

Well maybe Bioshock 2, but that's it. I pre-ordered a CD last month and it was supposed to come on the 12th but I haven't gotten it and I got an email today saying they just shipped it.

BULL.

At least I forced them to give me the mp3s so I won't be music-less.

lilviki454 is off to a good start lilviki454's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Never pre-ordering again.

that sucks i would get the number of the company and ask them wtf and where is my cd and when will i get it

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

i would get the number of the company and ask them wtf and where is my cd and when will i get it
    Or.... she could say WTF silently to herself and expect it 3-7 business days (or whatever) from when they said they shipped it..? o.O

What CD was it....???
    Cuz you know what they say, curiosity killed Zev's mom's cat. (bad joke)
    ... Not Ever Again...

Railgun Assimilate Champion Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka's Avatar
    Thanks

I still haven't f-ing gotten it, I'm pisssssed.

It was Owen Pallett's Heartland, because I love gay men with violins who sing about mystical realms.

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

If you had a bad experience with a company, just don't give them business again.

For me, I had some troubles with Game-stop with the last couple games I've ordered not being there on their launch day. For me, they have two chances left: Mass Effect 2 (Jan 26) and Star Trek Online (Feb 2), if they're not there, I will be taking my business elsewhere.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

I never preorder, mostly because I never have to. The things I like are never instantly out of stock out here. Shit even hugely popular games (take GTA:SA for example) I could buy right off the shelf on launch day afternoon.

Thanks

I just don't understand why you would offer a preorder service if you don't intend to ship it right away, just an FYI I still haven't gotten it and it's been almost two weeks. I could just go to the local mall and pick it up. They better give me swanky shit and the only reason it's taking so long is because the box is soooo big that they couldn't fit it on a truck.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sazuka View Post
    I just don't understand why you would offer a preorder service if you don't intend to ship it right away, just an FYI I still haven't gotten it and it's been almost two weeks. I could just go to the local mall and pick it up. They better give me swanky shit and the only reason it's taking so long is because the box is soooo big that they couldn't fit it on a truck.
    Do they use the regular mail system to ship it or a package service?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast