+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Psn - shove it.

Railgun Assimilate Champion Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka's Avatar
    Thanks

Psn - shove it.

PSN is down, some titles experiencing game-crashing errors [update]

Greatttttt. My free online service is down. Thank God I beat Heavy Rain already. But I wanted to get in some Bioshock 2 multiplayer tonight. BLAH.

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Psn - shove it.

Heheh, yeah... got the same problem on this end. I wanted to get back into some AvP action, then it went crazy on me.

Sooooo... now I'm playing Brigandine for the PS1! I don't need my PSN for that! PS1 Tactical RPG goodness~!

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sazuka View Post
    PSN is down, some titles experiencing game-crashing errors [update]

Greatttttt. My free online service is down. Thank God I beat Heavy Rain already. But I wanted to get in some Bioshock 2 multiplayer tonight. BLAH.
    Thank God you already beat it! Soshi and i heard a horror story where a guy lost all his trophies from Heavy Rain, and has to start over to get them all back~

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Railgun Assimilate Champion Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka's Avatar
    Thanks

We hope to resolve this problem within the next 24 hours. In the meantime, if you have a model other than the new slim PS3, we advise that you do not use your PS3 system, as doing so may result in errors in some functionality, such as recording obtained trophies, and not being able to restore certain data.
    DON'T USE IT? *shakes unsteadily* Wh-what am I going to do with my life in the next 24 hours? GAH.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sazuka View Post
    DON'T USE IT? *shakes unsteadily* Wh-what am I going to do with my life in the next 24 hours? GAH.

Last time I promise.

Maybe

Thanks

Thanks

There are reports of the issue being resolved.

Quote Originally Posted by Kotaku
    Reader tips, forum posts and tests at Kotaku Towers are indicating that the PlayStation 3 has "fixed" itself as of 3:30 PST, with no software update required. Sony officially blamed a bug in the system's internal clock for the error that rendered numerous PlayStation Trophy-enabled games unplayable and limited the use of PlayStation Network downloads.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast