+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Woaah.

Railgun Assimilate Champion Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka's Avatar
    Thanks

Woaah.

I've been inactive for soooooo looooong. Been really stressed lately, so I haven't really been foruming.

Updates:
    Got a PS3. Waiting for Bioshock 2 and FFXIII to come out. Don't really play much online but you can MSG me for my info.

Broke my arm in an auto accident, which is most of the reason why I've been so f-ing stressed. Got rear ended, entirely not my fault - I was a passenger. Dislocated my wrist and had surgery, am currently doing physical therapy and filing a lawsuit against him. WOO.

Also, I've been finally working on my comic book, I'll probably be hosting it online eventually if y'all want to read it. That won't be for a while though, I've only gotten character designs and the plot written.

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Woaah.

Yay!!! Sazuka's kick ass artwork in a comic book! (Im sooo gonna be all over that). I remember you tossing out character ideas a while back... would that be for the same project?

Booo to car accidents though. Especially ones that aren't even remotely your fault. Ick, and hospitals and surgery, and physical therapy... no wonder you're stressed... I'm stressed just thinking of it.

I hope you recover well, and get some money out of it at least.
    ... Not Ever Again...

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Ouch! Sorry to hear about your accident and injury. I hope you recover, physically, with no complications.

That's right! Sue the pants off of the guy!

So, your drawing arm wasn't affected by the crash, I take it? If so, that's great! It's good to see you're back on AO. Good luck with the comic! I've been slacking with mine.

Railgun Assimilate Champion Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeh, luckily it wasn't my right arm! If it was I'd probably be out of commission(drawing wise) for at least 6 months. UGh I can't even fathom that!
    Last edited by Hassun; Jan 12, 2010 at 12:08 PM. Reason: luckily it was ---> luckily it wasn't

Thanks

Thanks Hassun for editing that, always looking out for me.

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Ouch. Sorry for the accident.

Now you've got a PS3 as well??? Wow, all three systems, eh?
    ...... who am I to talk?

...I'd hit you up on XBLA or PSN, but I don't normally play online with anyone else other than Abu. ...unless you've got MGO... then I'm willing to play that with almost anyone.

Though if you do get into LBP, then........ actually, if you got into LBP, I'd tell you to hold on for about a week so I could get back into it.
    Other than that, nope. ...busy playing Demon's Souls right now.

Thanks

NAh, I don't have my Xbox anymore. Just PS3. I haven't gotten any new games because I'm super cheap and saving money for Biohock 2 and FFXIII. I've just been playing Valkyria Chronicles like crazyyyy.

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Hell yeah, Valkyria Chronicles is amazin'~!

... I haven't finished it though. It was technically Abu's present, so I held off playing it until she got ahead of me...... then she stopped playing it because I stopped playing it. So now no one's playing it. O_o ......... and I ain't touchin' it again until she does.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast