+ Reply to Thread

Thread: He's my novio:)

Àddïctëd tø |ăüghïñg :) Sonny Sunshine Champion, Volcano Champion, Aquarium Sprengischen Champion, Spiderman Web of Words Champion, Look Alive Champion iluvmyloser is off to a good start iluvmyloser's Avatar
    Thanks

He's my novio:)

Hey.

It's raining. I miss my cousins, and Im bored.
    My life is fun.

Anyways, I need to ask you a question. How far would you go for someone you love alot, they like you too, BUT they are taken?

Seriously..How far. Im confused &+ need help.
    So..help?

Please?!
    Yeah, Bye.

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

Re: He's my novio:)

Well really if the guy wants to be with you he'd like break up with the person he was with....

but me well i dont go out with spoken for peeps, a relationship is challenging enough with two people in it.
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Àddïctëd tø |ăüghïñg :) Sonny Sunshine Champion, Volcano Champion, Aquarium Sprengischen Champion, Spiderman Web of Words Champion, Look Alive Champion iluvmyloser is off to a good start iluvmyloser's Avatar
    Thanks

Kinda true.
    But what if he did break up with them and you feel guilt. How do you relieve that(I feel so guilty! Even though he tells me not to=(
    Yeah, Bye.

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

mine has been music and writing as always.....................................
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Thanks

Could help lol. (:
    Yeah, Bye.

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iluvmyloser View Post
    Anyways, I need to ask you a question. How far would you go for someone you love alot, they like you too, BUT they are taken?
    As in... they like you in the same way?
    Or just LIKE you?

If they like you in the same way, you don't have to go that far --- THEY have to go that far, since they'll be making the big decision.

If they just like you -- it really depends, do you truly love him/her?
    TRULY love?

Do you believe that you can make them happier than their current partner? Do you believe you're better than their current partner?
    Are you worth breaking their relationship for?

In the end, if you truly love them - you want them truly happy, right?
    ...if you think... if you believe... no, if you KNOW you're better for them, you shouldn't stop at ANYTHING to obtain that person's love.

If you want so badly to be that special someone in their eyes, them let him/her see you for who you truly are. What you would do for them no matter what. That he/she can depend on you when the world comes to an end. That you love him/her, YOU LOVE him/her, and just hope that that's enough for them.

... Abu risked everything to get me, and I was already taken.
    She was right, she was/is/foreverwillbe better for me.
    She's more than a perfect match. She's my other half.

Quote Originally Posted by iluvmyloser View Post
    Kinda true.
    But what if he did break up with them and you feel guilt. How do you relieve that(I feel so guilty! Even though he tells me not to=(
    Don't feel guilt for someone who didn't deserve him.
    If he's willing to break up with that person, then that person could have only made him miserable over time.

...if you feel guilt, you may not be able to express your love for him fully.
    If you love him, don't feel guilt. Feel satisfaction.
    He was worth fighting for, right?

...and if that other girl didn't make him happy enough to stay, she can go bother some other guy.

In the end, all that matters is the two of you - everything else is just an experience or obstacle.

+ Reply to Thread