+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Hmm..?

Àddïctëd tø |ăüghïñg :) Sonny Sunshine Champion, Volcano Champion, Aquarium Sprengischen Champion, Spiderman Web of Words Champion, Look Alive Champion iluvmyloser is off to a good start iluvmyloser's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmm..?

I feel lonely.
    Like..Whatever.(:

Anyways, Why is it so hot now? Like 6o degrees is hot. Okay so whatever.
    I have a question..What do you think of when you see blood? o.O Like seriously. Do you say. "Cool, blood" Or scream and go "Oh My GOSH!! AHH!! OMG!! BLOOD!".

What would be your reaction. I'm juss like you know, asking.

By the way, Edward Cullen is hot. I need a vampire..
    Yeah, Bye.

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Hmm..?

real blood? thinking more of how to stop it or clean it up, afterward i get a little shook up...
    in like movies, anime, and stuff...

>_< i look away..

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Blood? It's just blood. A red liquid composed of cells and other substances.
    It's tough when the stench remains. Bleh.

And as for the note, he looks like most drug addicts I've seen.

Àddïctëd tø |ăüghïñg :) Sonny Sunshine Champion, Volcano Champion, Aquarium Sprengischen Champion, Spiderman Web of Words Champion, Look Alive Champion iluvmyloser is off to a good start iluvmyloser's Avatar
    Thanks

So? :P he's still hot(:
    &+ actually it's blue, but whatever haha.
    I get pretty..scared.
    Yeah, Bye.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

I wonder, who's blood is that.

And that guy is one of the uglier ones out there. even carrot top looks better.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rave_Grip View Post
    Blood? It's just blood. A red liquid composed of cells and other substances.
    It's tough when the stench remains. Bleh.

And as for the note, he looks like most drug addicts I've seen.
    So you ain't scared of blood, yet you're scared of spiders? That's odd.
    Spiders are just arachnids with poisons.

I'm frightened of blood. Not in the sense that I find blood frightening - it just messes with my head, like something's snapping and I dunn like it.
    It feels off to me.
    REALLY off.
    ...so I suppose blood is frightening to me. Kinda' like how people are afraid of really disfigured people. They just find them off, because there's something really different about them but so close to human.

Otaku lapislazuli is off to a good start lapislazuli's Avatar
    48° 07' – 48° 19' N 16° 11' – 16° 34' E or short: behind you.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    I wonder, who's blood is that.

And that guy is one of the uglier ones out there. even carrot top looks better.
    I'd have to sign that ... Dunno what all girls have with that guy. Whatever, it really seems as I won't be able to understand that as a guy.
    As for the blood, no I have no problem with that. Whether seeing it nor hearing of it. There seem to be different people however. Last time in class, a class mate of mine had to go to a doctor because he felt nauseous after hearing someone reading a book where a women hurts herself (lots of blood of course).
    You are now breathing manually. :P

E&OE;

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lapislazuli View Post
    I'd have to sign that ... Dunno what all girls have with that guy. Whatever, it really seems as I won't be able to understand that as a guy.
    Nah, the guy's just the flavor of the month. I have two close female friend who didn't understand what's the guy's appeal either. One called the guy a crackhead and I forgot what the other said.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast