+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tear,Tear_.

Àddïctëd tø |ăüghïñg :) Sonny Sunshine Champion, Volcano Champion, Aquarium Sprengischen Champion, Spiderman Web of Words Champion, Look Alive Champion iluvmyloser is off to a good start iluvmyloser's Avatar
    Thanks

Tear,Tear_.

So this guy.
    I'm kinda forgetting about him, and he's doing the same.
    We loved each other.
    And now I'm so unconfident I wont ask him out.
    This sucks.
    I love him, && I feel like crying.
    Not cool.
    I can't believe he's forgetting about me.
    Not bothering to say hi.
    Boys suck.

Edit--
    Please note these are not poems.
    Juss how I writee(:
    Last edited by iluvmyloser; Jan 27, 2009 at 07:20 PM.
    Yeah, Bye.

Otaku lapislazuli is off to a good start lapislazuli's Avatar
    48° 07' – 48° 19' N 16° 11' – 16° 34' E or short: behind you.
    Thanks

Re: Tear,Tear_.

That's no poem, 'ight?

Whatever ... This is a tricky situation, and I don't know if I can help you, but since you posted your problem here I assume that you want some answers to your post.
    For me, it sounds as easy as that: You loved each other? Which means you talked about it back then right? If you have, then I see absolut no problem in talking with him again. Furthermore his behaviour of not saying hello to you seems to be a sign that he is kinda nervous too. So maybe he tries to forget about you because he thinks you do not like him anymore? If it is that way, I'd seriously consider talking with him. Other than that, I can't really think of any proper explanation why he doesn't want to talk with you.
    Even if I'm babbling complete bullsh*t and none of this is right (which can easily be the case actually), I still think you have to adress him with your thoughts. You have to speak out on it.
    Maybe it'll end bad for you (I really hope it won't !!!!!), but I believe it is better that you know it, instead of being worried about it. You shouldn't feel like crying all the time. If you know it, and it is a bad situation for you, you might cry ... But you'll stop again, live on eventually and find another awesome guy. But staying as you are is neither good for you, nor for him.
    That's just my advise. What you do with it is completely up to you. I hope I'm able to help you a bit with it. (:
    You are now breathing manually. :P

E&OE;

Àddïctëd tø |ăüghïñg :) Sonny Sunshine Champion, Volcano Champion, Aquarium Sprengischen Champion, Spiderman Web of Words Champion, Look Alive Champion iluvmyloser is off to a good start iluvmyloser's Avatar
    Thanks

Actually no.
    We did, but I was afraid to show my emotions because I was scared to get hurt.
    Thanks for your reply.
    I guess I should believe in myself?
    Yeah, Bye.

Otaku lapislazuli is off to a good start lapislazuli's Avatar
    48° 07' – 48° 19' N 16° 11' – 16° 34' E or short: behind you.
    Thanks

Hmm ... First of all, I do not know to which your 'no' is reffering to, so I might've misunderstood something. The no was a reply to my poem question? (:
    I wrote all that and at the end it came to my mind that this could've been a poem, although it was in the wrong thread. So I just had to ask to be sure.
    Okay, now to define my position: I think you should believe in yourself! Because as I said, you seem to be really down at the moment. You have to ask yourself the question if you want to stay like that forever. And if you do not talk with him about that issue, you'll stay sad a long time, won't you? So I really think you should clear things up. As I already said, if it ends bad, you might be sad for some time, but at least you know it.
    I know how hard it is to confess to someone ... And I know one is very scared of getting hurt. Additionally, I can't help you with the confessing part. I can just give you my opinion on it and hope it'll help you, that's all for my part. You have to go through that on your own. (-:
    But I believe it is better than being sad and unhappy ...
    You are now breathing manually. :P

E&OE;

+ Reply to Thread