+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Anyone wanna make some chump change on the side??

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Anyone wanna make some chump change on the side??

okay so how much are you asking??

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

It depends on size of job (meaning how expensive is the thing you're looking for) and how much I end up saving you.
    Like this one. Maybe 1/5 of the cost of the thing you're looking for plus difference in what you save compared to the first price you found.

I dunno, I'll be reasonable if you will.

But yeah, I can find shit for ya all day long.

Though I do know I'm in the stone age as far as payment methods go, lol.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TaurusDemon23 View Post
    It depends on size of job (meaning how expensive is the thing you're looking for) and how much I end up saving you.
    Like this one. Maybe 1/5 of the cost of the thing you're looking for plus difference in what you save compared to the first price you found.

I dunno, I'll be reasonable if you will.

But yeah, I can find shit for ya all day long.

Though I do know I'm in the stone age as far as payment methods go, lol.
    Let me look at the link you gave me first and I'll give you a good deal. I mean as long as what I pay you don't end up being the same cost for me of paying the original price I'm fine.

Also for future reference, please help me keep in mind shipping costs too.

THANKS!

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

No probs. Figured I'd do something with my time. I did forget the whole shipping cost thing, but I'll learn.

*shrug* Anything else you need found?

Thanks

No probs. Figured I'd do something with my time. I did forget the whole shipping cost thing, but I'll learn.

*shrug* Anything else you need found?
    Nothing I can think of right now, but I'll send you a PM if I need anything.

Thanks

Okay with your link I'll be able to save $14, how much of that savings do you want? Anything above $10 I would not save anything.

Thanks

I'll be cool and take half the savings. 7.00. Sounds good to me.

Thanks

I'll be cool and take half the savings. 7.00. Sounds good to me.
    You think you be able to find me an ebay coupon too of some sort?? If i save more you get more

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast