+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: AO's Hall of Fame

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

AO's Hall of Fame

It's one of the late night gibberish that comes to mind...so if it seems crazy you should just stop reading. Ijust thought it would be "fun" to see how many that pass by over the years and those who are still here, would make this HOF list. There are only so many people I know, so if you know anyone else do tell. Feel free to disagree with me if you want to. I am so bored...

-------------------------
    LenMiyata
    Active Member: Yes
    Notables: Super Mod, Head Mod
    Description: Throughout AO's history LenMiyata remains one of the constants of the site. He is the definition of consistency and persistence by continuing to provide AO with his encyclopedic knowledge of anime/manga and more. As the Head Mod he was fair and professional, never getting emotional, always doing just enough. You can look through 4000+ of his posts and will not find ONE low quality post.
    Jaderabbit
    Notables: Multiple staff spots, Gfx contributor
    Description: Often mispronounced as jade-rabbit (it's J-D-rabbit), he started out as a forum member and anime waller. After the fallout between then owner SpDude and the veterans, Jaderabbit stay behind to help the site as a staff member. Continuing to produce wallpapers and thread topics he was invited to join the staff, and created AO's only photography contest. This man's love for Cheetos and his effect on the site during that period was unparalleled.
    Arrianna & Barronmore
    Active Member: Yes*
    Notables: Gfx contributor, Tech, Debate Virtuoso
    Description: This couple is arguably the best 1-2 punch in the debate and discuss arena. Step into the ring against this tandem and they will have you down before you even posted the topic. Their detail posts often overwhelms those that try, and others losing their poise. The two also possess respectable knowledge of animes new and old. While Arrianna contributed in the gallery with gfx and tutorials, Barronmore served as an officer for the short lived Veterans Clan in '07 and had his shares of contributions in gaming and tech topics. Easily staff material, the two decline staff openings on multiple occasions.
    Hassun
    Notables: Super Mod, GoreCreeps Inc., Top Poster
    Description: An enigma to many, Hassun's longevity and the ability to avoid sleeping has only added to this folk tale. Started out as a regular member he welcomed many noobs by asking them to induce eye bleeding on themselves, often with some sharp instrument. As a staff his style was a combination of old school hard ass and 50% less ego compared to his predecessors. Straight to point and always speaking his mind there was a lot of headbutting with members and colleagues.

Hated by many and loved by few, some alleged his high post count is due to sporadic spamming throughout his forum career, something that he has denied doing.
    Kasai
    Active Member: No
    Notables: Gallery Mod, Poem/Fanfics Clan Leader, Gfx Contributor
    Description: The one time gallery mod was one of the very few members to excel in several areas of the site. An avid poet and literature enthusiast, she was always eager to share about a good book to those that would listen making her a great leader of the poem/fanfics clan. Much like Hassun, Kasai had an unique style when it came to welcoming newcomers. Those contributions would slightly overshadow her skillful gfx works, along with her participation in a wide range of forum topics.
    Last edited by Hassun; Mar 02, 2009 at 04:01 PM. Reason: forgot to underline one of the sex references.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: AO's Hall of Fame

aww legend why arnt u up there too??!!!

i would only know jade out of them 3 presonaly

jades been like a bro to me the whole way through ao HE WAS MY FIRST FRIEND!! too LOL
    i still keep in contact with them when i can hes still an awesome guy to talk to ^^

Railgun Assimilate Champion Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka's Avatar
    Thanks

I bet Jade's keyboard is covered in orange.

Wilde Beast GiG Racer Champion EmoNightmareRose may be famous one day EmoNightmareRose's Avatar
    Thanks

cool. why isn't Hassun up for highest post count?
    then you can ask to disclose is what gender he or she is....lol.(just kidding)

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

i heard hassun was a girl ...?

T^T i wish i knew ...hassun u can tell me i promase i wont tell ^__^

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

WHOOOOO~! LEN!!! WHOOOOOO~!!!!!
    *throws confetti*

^_^ No matter what happens to AO, Len is always awesome.
    An unchangeable fact.

Otaku lapislazuli is off to a good start lapislazuli's Avatar
    48° 07' – 48° 19' N 16° 11' – 16° 34' E or short: behind you.
    Thanks

Yeah, yeah! Someone gotta make the 'LenMiyata fanboys and girls' social group. I'd totally join.
    Someone also has to make the HOF entry for Legend. He shouldn't have to write his own entry ...
    You are now breathing manually. :P

E&OE;

Otaku Sneakyarrow is off to a good start Sneakyarrow's Avatar
    Thanks

Woot, Len! I would join the group. That is, if I wasn't so lazy...

Est Sularis oth Mithas
    Going home soon.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast