+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: AO's Hall of Fame

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: AO's Hall of Fame

Quote Originally Posted by ketaro View Post
    Spammers always deny the fact they have top posting scores because of their spam spree. Nonetheless, I think Hassun is a pretty cool chick/dude/it, she/he/it doesn't afraid of anything.

I don't think aceman67 is making an appearance on your list, is he?
    Quote Originally Posted by Soshi Kitai View Post
    I'm sure aceman deserves a spot. Whether or not people have liked him, he still has made an impact on AO, I'm sure.

.......... would "infamy" count to be put into a Hall of Fame? Cuz I'm sure there's a handful of people that all AO members agree to despise for causing the destruction of the forums, which would make them "famous".
    ... or would that be Hall of Shame?
    Yes of course Aceman will have a spot. Of course I gotta do my research first before putting these up. I don't just pull them out of my ass your know. ? lol And something I want you all to understand is, a person's personality on here should not determine their "eligibility" on this list. It is what they have contributed (and I stress that) that determines whether they should be on here or not. Which leads to this:

Quote Originally Posted by TaurusDemon23 View Post
    I agree. Infamous types have made memorable moments here as much as the famous ones. A lot of the controversies that have been made amused me greatly and are worth being remembered, if only for amusement.
    No. Giving them attention is what they want in the first place and they will not get it from me.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Few things I've contributed to the forum: Spoiler tags, Anime Recommendation section, and I'm one of the few mods who has the time to police the site during the wee hours of the morning (this is due to my schedule at work).

Yes, I'm a hardass (of which I will not apologize for), but I'm a hardass because the rulebreakers just don't get it. This comes from the way I was raised, I'm a military brat, and I learned early on that you follow the rules. Follow the rules, and respect my privacy when I ask, and We get along fine. Believe it or not I'm a nice guy, I'm also the type of person who will give the shirt off my back if I thought it would help.

Oh, and Ketaro, I love you too

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aceman67 View Post
    Few things I've contributed to the forum: Spoiler tags, Anime Recommendation section, and I'm one of the few mods who has the time to police the site during the wee hours of the morning (this is due to my schedule at work).

Yes, I'm a hardass (of which I will not apologize for), but I'm a hardass because the rulebreakers just don't get it. This comes from the way I was raised, I'm a military brat, and I learned early on that you follow the rules. Follow the rules, and respect my privacy when I ask, and We get along fine. Believe it or not I'm a nice guy, I'm also the type of person who will give the shirt off my back if I thought it would help.

no, no. keep your shirt on.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something

Wilde Beast GiG Racer Champion EmoNightmareRose may be famous one day EmoNightmareRose's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aceman67 View Post

i love you too aceman, even if i dont show it all the time..because you too keep the peace.

Witch Hunter GallComp may be famous one day GallComp may be famous one day GallComp's Avatar
    Thanks

Trunks should be mentioned too, as he's one of the few surviving staff members from the pre-spiderweb-meltdown.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GallComp View Post
    Trunks should be mentioned too, as he's one of the few surviving staff members from the pre-spiderweb-meltdown.
    You're gonna get a spot too, there's a whole stack of people I need to get onto. lol Started out for fun this isn't so bad to do after all.

Thanks

Taking a break from studying for midterms, here's the next inductee:

Kasai
    Active Member: No
    Notables: Gallery Mod, Poem/Fanfics Clan Leader, Gfx Contributor
    Description: The one time gallery mod was one of the very few members to excel in several areas of the site. An avid poet and literature enthusiast, she was always eager to share about a good book to those that would listen making her a great leader of the poem/fanfics clan. Much like Hassun, Kasai had an unique style when it came to welcoming newcomers. Those contributions would slightly overshadow her skillful gfx works, along with her participation in a wide range of forum topics.

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

I liked Kasai... didn't really talk to her much.

But I enjoyed her presence here. She was the poetry critic (so to speak) that really pushed the forum. I made it a personal challenge to see if I could get stretch of Positive feedback. And I did.... If she were still around, I think she might be a little put out by the poetry forum as of late (I know I am). But I've made it known to gren I would do whatever is in my power to help breath life back into the forum and activities like POTM. (Don't know what that would be tho) WWKD? (What Would Kasai Do?)
    ... Not Ever Again...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast