+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: AO's Hall of Fame

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: AO's Hall of Fame

Quote Originally Posted by equinn View Post
    OHHH can i add kedar???!!

>< i miss that dude he needs to start coming back on!!!! ...and actuly talk again!!!! but yeah ( im one of the fan girls LMAO)
    Yeah if you want to do an entry for him. Just post it hear and I'll edited it on the first post.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Scourge View Post

Aceman... Now I don't know how many people like him but I have a good idea of how many people don't. Any way I can how ever say I am one of the people who does, he speaks the softness of a hammer wrapped in velvet and keeps every one in line with a bull whip. Keep up the good work.
    Just because that's how I treat you or others when they break the rules doesn't mean that's how I treat everybody all the time. You've seen me when I'm doing my job. Problem is that I do my job the majority of the time that I'm here, which keeps me from enjoying myself on the forum by posting normally, and not playing the part of the staff.

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

All work no play huh ...

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Where's tsurara? She's contributed a HUGE amount of time and effort into the AO Gallery. Its rare that you can visit the gallery without seeing atleast one image in the random images section that wasnt uploaded by tsurara.

She's also held a couple of contests to try and get the forum activity going too. I personaly think that she deserves recognition. Its just a damn shame that her laptop battery melted and that she's gone missing since. (T_T) She is missed.

...and I guess kedar can get a mention too. A year or two ago he used to be really cool. Cant say much about nowadays though.

...where's my name at? LOLS. Neh, I'm still not worthy to get a mention. D:<
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shinku no kage View Post
    LOLS. Neh, I'm still not worthy to get a mention. D:<
    Damn right.

I'll try to get a few more done, but it won't be any of the three you've just mentioned.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shinku no kage View Post
    Where's tsurara? She's contributed a HUGE amount of time and effort into the AO Gallery. Its rare that you can visit the gallery without seeing atleast one image in the random images section that wasnt uploaded by tsurara.
    i agree! she uploaded like more than 1000 images!

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    Why am I not on there?

A: That's because you can't really write your own plaque you know xD...
    Just add pyoro-pyoro; nobody will notice.

Although I have to say I don't know what I'm doing on that list, especially with Ewdi, Gig, c.c., Tych/Spike, Master Quan, Oni, Furry_veg, Trunks, Gall, Ledin, Ilpalazzo, egoheights, Sev0thtarte, KenX, Zev, Meiwaku, RO, Twilight_Sazuka, Shinigami_Zero, Caz-chan, Lei Kiyone, Eriadd, tsurara, NanoEntity, Tse Lu, wobbuffetking, Sedka, MoonUnit, Baron, Keiichi1, sashacat, OracleAngel, Skillzpay, * holy aeris * (yeah, I went there), Kenjita, Trowble, Hikari Sakurai, Hardedge, crapmonster, Nurika, narrator, Silverskater145, Ectoruss, ffgirl23, Obliteration and all those who slip my mind at this time not (yet) accounted for.

Maybe even a special mention to Miyuki-chan.

You've got your work set out for you Legend.
    Last edited by Hassun; Mar 02, 2009 at 05:57 PM. Reason: how on earth did I manage to forget c.c.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    Just add pyoro-pyoro; nobody will notice.

Although I have to say I don't know what I'm doing on that list, especially with Ewdi, Gig, Tych, Master Quan, Furry_veg, Trunks, Gall, Ledin, Ilpalazzo, egoheights, Sev0thtarte, KenX, Zev, RO, Twilight_Sazuka, Shinigami_Zero, Caz-chan, Lei Kiyone, Eriadd, tsurara, NanoEntity, Tse Lu, wobbuffetking, Sedka, MoonUnit, Keiichi1, sashacat, OracleAngel, Skillzpay, * holy aeris * (yeah, I went there), Kenjita, Trowble, Hikari Sakurai, Hardedge, crapmonster, Nurika, narrator, Silverskater145, Ectoruss, ffgirl23, Obliteration and all those who slip my mind at this time not (yet) accounted for.

Maybe even a special mention to Miyuki-chan.

You've got your work set out for you Legend.
    I like how you edited my first post hah, but I still bet many would not catch that.

I haven't put those you listed because those people never really reached out to me or vice versa, so while I know of their reputation, I don't have a lot of info to put up along with the fact that the site restarted twice killing all information.

*holy aeris* was a friend of mine, so lay off of her :P

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast