+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Do you think

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Do you think

Hard to find proof, but let's consider this:

Let's just say the very first homosexual couple were two females. And to this day majority of homosexual couples are lesbians compare to gays. Do you think there will be less resistant to things like homosexual marriages??

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Do you think

...are you considering the idea that people are less inclined to go against Lesbians than Gays???

..............hmmmmmmmmmm...
    Makes sense... but isn't it all about how "they explain themselves"?

Usually the first excuse uttered can change a person's perception of the person throughout their lifetime.
    And sure, they'll see whatever excuse as a false one, but that won't mean that they can be perceived in a different form.

... I tend to lean towards more of an "against" towards lesbians than gays. Mainly because - 1. I've had awful experiences with women, despite the many years I stood by their side and protected them. All of that ending with betrayal and just plain ol' selfishness. 2. I hate "hardcore"-feminists... HATE them.
    Now I know neither of those make up a majority of lesbians, but I just have a personal vendetta against women. So lesbians end up with a more bitter taste in my mouth.

All that said, I actually make better friends with women than I do men! Complicated to the end.

... I suppose it's all that, and I've hung out with women longer than men, and the gay men that I've been friends with (at one point, BEST friends with) - made more sense (and more honorable) in their choice of relationship than the women who chose to become lesbian.

Guess it really just depends on how the "first lesbians" make a striking impact on the world. Blah blah blah and so on (I totally flew off course, didn't I?)...

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

^_^ it's true, Soshi does have some complicated fews on the ladies...
    SO THEY SHOULD STAY AWAY FROM HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!

as for the lesbians... "eh? whatev?" that's all i got to say!

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

No, what I meant is this. We tend to think that females are less about lust. So I'm just saying what if the majority of homosexual couples are lesbians, and that their justification is love instead of attraction, and that some of them were hurt by men. So then, would homosexual rights have an easier time cuz of the possible sympathy?

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Females less about lust? Get outta here.
    You should see those militant thunderdykes sometime. Oh boy, oh boy...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    Females less about lust? Get outta here.
    You should see those militant thunderdykes sometime. Oh boy, oh boy...
    lol im just saying, there are still prevailing stereotypes.

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

Well through out history.... women have had to fight harder to have the same rights as men.... so why should it be any different when it comes to gay men and women? I would assume lesbians would have an even harder time then straight women when it comes to any movements toward obtaining rights.

However with staight men in control of things... who knows. Straight me are so much more accepting of lesbians than the are of gay men.... I wonder why? lol....

And straight females are less about lust and more about commitment... but when it comes to homosexuality... those roles tend to reverse. Gay men, tend to be the more sensitive types... And lesbian women, seem to (esspecially the more butchier cases) be types to want lots of sex, multiple partners, and less commitment. Now mind you, I don't mean to generalize.... this is just based on what I've seen from homosexuals that I know.
    ... Not Ever Again...

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

Soshi is biased because of his expirence, point not given.:P

AS which one i'd 'think'.
    I would just side and say yes women are more resistant.why?, look in the media, women on women action is displayed eveeerywhere(those who dont see it are just plain not looking for it :P), and man on man stuff.. is simply awkward and for some reason frowned more heavily upon than lesbianism
    i personally just think whatever, it doesnt personally affect me in anyway imaginable, cept for the unwanted attention where minor groping is present, thats where the line is crossed :P

+ Reply to Thread