+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Gfx tournament

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Gfx tournament

Got a crazy idea (it happens a lot at work). We might not have as much gfx talents as we used to but we still have a lot. Personally I would like to do a mock tourney just for fun. Instead of having people make a new piece of art I'll just have it give me one they want to use to participate in the tournament, single elimination style.

What I need from you all is to either recommend someone for this tournament (I don't know all the talent on this site) or recommend yourself letting me know you want to be part of this. This is simply for fun no strings attached and nothing to win at the end.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Gfx tournament

Sounds fun.

What kind of art does it have to be? Anything?

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Anything in the gallery except members pictures and scans of course.

So like you Rave, if you have done something just link me to your best piece of art and you're in.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

so sooo we are gonna have like best of the best poll!! like we can give a link about someones art or our own to be put up? and the ones with the most can be put into a poll or somthing is that what u mean????!

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

I wanto be part of this. I got a few peices that i've done that are very good (And one thats pretty popular

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by equinn View Post
    so sooo we are gonna have like best of the best poll!! like we can give a link about someones art or our own to be put up? and the ones with the most can be put into a poll or somthing is that what u mean????!
    Yes you can give your own art and/or link me to someone's art. The only restriction, equinn, is that it has to be a member here on AO and the piece of art was uploaded to this gallery.

Quote Originally Posted by aceman67 View Post
    I wanto be part of this. I got a few peices that i've done that are very good (And one thats pretty popular
    Yep so just go ahead and post the link here and once I got everyone we'll let the voting start

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    Yep so just go ahead and post the link here and once I got everyone we'll let the voting start
    But which one to choose. There are so many. (all those words are links)

Railgun Assimilate Champion Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka's Avatar
    Thanks

Wow someone's a little headstrong.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast