+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Got a good one.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Got a good one.

A joke from Maxim:

After a particularly wild one-night stand, a man notices that there's a framed photograph of another guy on his conquest's dresser.

"Is this your husband?" he nervously asks.

"No, of course not," she replies, snuggling up to him.

"Your boyfriend?"

"No, silly," she says, giggling and nibbling away at the guy's ear, "Not even close!"

"Is it your dad...your brother?"

"No, no, no!" she answers.

"Well, who the hell is he?"

"That's me before the surgery."

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Got a good one.

Predictable yet a small chuckle

A couple goes to shop at Wal-Mart. The husband goes to pick up a case of beer.

"What are you doing?" the wife asks.
    "Getting a case of beer honey, it's $10 for a 24 pack." he replies.
    "Put that back we can't afford it."

Several aisle later, the wife goes to pick up some face cream (whatever that means).

"What are you doing?" the husband asks.
    "It's face cream I need it." she replies.
    "But it's $20 bucks!"
    "Well, it makes me beautiful." She explains.

"Yeah well, the beer does the same for half the price!"
    And the punchline was, "Clean up on aisle 8, we got a bloody man on the floor."

Not bad not bad.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

the second one is classic and is going to probably be used by most men.

Sounds like some thing my little brother would say too, which is a little scary.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

first one was so predictable bout half way,
    I like the second one though, simple yet so practical.

i agree with the "what ever that means" comment, why do they need so much creams?.,
    would a guy look like spartacus if he used them girly creams?

Thanks

The first couple to be shown in bed together on prime time TV were Fred and Wilma Flintstone.
    Not really a joke, but more like a "fact" that made you go eh? Honestly I think it's bs, but whatever. Source? Hooter's 2009 calendar.

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

i believe it, after all, Lucy and Ricky (I Love Lucy) didn't share the same bed until way later on in the show....

^_^ and did you know the first time the toilet was heard flushing on TV was on the show "All in the Family"....

^o^ Abu loves them trivia!!

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

Ok I got one,
    How many feminists does it take to change a light bulb?
    lol, everyboby knows feminists can't change anything!

Ok so this is SO not me being anti- feminism. It was just a joke I heard, and thought might give you a chuckle. In fact it isn't my opinion at all.
    ... Not Ever Again...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Peach_follows View Post
    Ok I got one,
    How many feminists does it take to change a light bulb?
    lol, everyboby knows feminists can't change anything!

Ok so this is SO not me being anti- feminism. It was just a joke I heard, and thought might give you a chuckle. In fact it isn't my opinion at all.
    Not even gonna touch it with a yard stick.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast