+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Got a good one.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Got a good one.

The funny thing about this one is that most of the time it really works. I accidentally did this a few times at work and people would run. Maybe it's the fact that it's an Asian company so the people are more polite?

Then of course you have one group that walks slow still. Who are they? Those douchebags from marketing. They think the company fails without them or something. They aren't as smart as the engineers and not as useful as the people in warehouse, yet, they think they're the shit and walk slow when someone's holding the door.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Eh, I don't know if it was the marketing person once, but I got pissed quickly at the slowpokes, so the moment the came, I let the door go and it smacked them in the face.

Oh, I love those doors where they turn in a circle ... thingy.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rave_Grip View Post
    Eh, I don't know if it was the marketing person once, but I got pissed quickly at the slowpokes, so the moment the came, I let the door go and it smacked them in the face.

Oh, I love those doors where they turn in a circle ... thingy.
    Yeah they are called revolving doors, and they ARE nasty. The manual ones sometimes are not greased up so half way in it is impossible to push and your'e stuck. The automatic ones go so fast you'll be like, "go now? wait, no. Now?"

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something

Otaku lapislazuli is off to a good start lapislazuli's Avatar
    48° 07' – 48° 19' N 16° 11' – 16° 34' E or short: behind you.
    Thanks

Hehe, just found that a moment ago on reddit. (:
    Funny game, never tried it though. Maybe I shoulda.
    You are now breathing manually. :P

E&OE;

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lapislazuli View Post
    Hehe, just found that a moment ago on reddit. (:
    Funny game, never tried it though. Maybe I shoulda.
    Y'know, if reddit had a cleaner layout I would leave digg for it. Digg has gotta so retarded now.

Otaku lapislazuli is off to a good start lapislazuli's Avatar
    48° 07' – 48° 19' N 16° 11' – 16° 34' E or short: behind you.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    Y'know, if reddit had a cleaner layout I would leave digg for it. Digg has gotta so retarded now.
    You get used to it, really. I had to take my time too. I don't especially love the layout, but I like it for being simple and easy to use.
    Never was digging though, so I can't compare them. (:
    You are now breathing manually. :P

E&OE;

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh yeah those! I just jump in those revolving doors. It's fun and I never got hurt.

Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast