+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Got a good one.

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Got a good one.

tee hee hee hee hee!!

Devoted Otaku Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML's Avatar
    Thanks

Hahaha good thing i don't drink beer then

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    FIVE FOR FIGHTING! THAT'S THEIR NAME!!!

._. I've seriously been trying to remember their name... I gotta' get those songs out of Abu's lappy sometime. Need 'em in my computer.

Thanks

Thanks

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

I have a joke for you guys.

A shogan is looking for a new Sameri, but he only has room for one, so he sends out an invitation for the best sameries to come for an adition for the spot. A few days pass and three Sameri show up, a Chines Sameri, a Japanies Sameri, and a Jewish Sameri. So the Shogan asks the Chines Sameria.
    "Ok, lets see what you can do."
    The Chines Sameri pulls out a small match box and opens it and a fly flies out, and in a blink of an eye he cuts the fly in half with one swipe of his sward in mid air.
    "Most impressive says the Shogan."
    Then the Japanes Sameri pulls out a small match box as well and he lets his fly go, with a swipe from his sward he cuts the fly in four peaces.
    "Now that is exstreamly impressive." Says the Shogan.
    The Jew Sameri thinks to him self that this was going to be easy. Like the other two he pull out a match box and lets his fly go and slashes at it with his sward just as fast as the other two. How ever the fly is still alive.
    "Is that it?" says the Shogan.
    "Look closer." Says the Jewish Sameri.
    So they grab the fly and look under a microscope and see that the fly has been castrated.
    Last edited by Scourge; Jun 10, 2009 at 06:55 AM.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast