+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Monsters vs. Aliens

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Monsters vs. Aliens

Pretty decent movie. A few good laughs, and a few more if you're from northern california. I mean it was a kids movie, so the themes were simple and not to complex; good thing was we went to a late showing so there were almost no one except our group in the theater. A box of whoppers and a cup of Dr Pepper I was laying sideways across four chairs! xD

Anyways, been a bit inactive lately on top of the lurking I already do, and I will probably be more inactive for the next few months. Just a list:

- Playoff hockey
    - Planning for Anime Expo
    - School finals
    - Summer school T_T
    - Working full time T_T
    - Bball tourney
    - Visit from god-sis

so yep, that's that. I'll drop in once in a while to say hi to all the pals so see yall later!

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Re: Monsters vs. Aliens

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    - Visit from god-sis

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

did i use a wrong term?

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    a cup of Dr Pepper
    that's the best part~

how long are ya going to be at AX? all 4 days?
    Soshi and i are still wallet-debating if we should go (90% if we did go, it'd be for the full 4 days)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Abu Dhabi View Post
    that's the best part~

how long are ya going to be at AX? all 4 days?
    Soshi and i are still wallet-debating if we should go (90% if we did go, it'd be for the full 4 days)
    yeah I think soooooo. Definitely go four days since two days will cost you the same anyways...

a bit tipsy watch out, take whatever i say with grain of salt...

I'll buy you two dinner or something if you guys go.

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

you're really nice when you're drunk~

Thanks

lol no i was just messing...if you two don't mind it would be an honor to treat ya two

Thanks

and we'd love to buy you lunch...

^^ if we can afford it~

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast