+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Proposition K to legalize prostitution...

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Proposition K to legalize prostitution in San Francisco...

Is losing right now...sigh.

Before you laugh, I'm for legalization because of the tax money. Regardless of what you think, prostitution have been around since beginning of time. And perverts like Shinku will always be around.
    Last edited by Legend; Nov 04, 2008 at 11:38 PM.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Proposition K to legalize prostitution...

Actually, I have to agree with you on this one Legend. Prostitution is much like drug marketing. It i the forbidden wanting sensation that sends its demand into overdrive. The money made from prostitution is incredible. Women make no less than two grand a night, and that is based on individual prices alone. I think legalizing prostitution would be a pretty good idea in needs of income, but how the situation will be dealt with by the govt. is a different story. It's too much micro-managing, so it may best be left alone as illegal.

P.S.- Isn't it legal in some parts of Nevada,Las Vegas?

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

No, it isn't, but then again there is always just outside of Las Vegas...

I doubt there'd be any profit from this IMO. If it became legalized imagine the sheer dramatic increase in STDs and how the money would go to the doctors who would help to prevent their disease from spreading, in which case taxes wouldn't be too great for this kind of business. And what about underaged prostitution that lie about their age just for the money? Greater chance of it happening if it is legalized...

Visit my blog: Rewriting Life

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

@Princesslady: I think you are correct, considering the most well known prostitute house is that bunny Ranch in Nevada.

@Zyta: All those things you listed are already happening. There's a lot of good and bad for this, of course if you want to know more you have to look into it yourself. Just like many propositions there are pros and cons. Many sex workers actually felt that it could help them from what I read. But for the rest of us maybe, maybe not.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

+ Reply to Thread