+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Queen's Blade (TV)

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Queen's Blade (TV)

Queen's Blade (TV) - Anime News Network

Was it Shinku who's a die hard fan of Hirano?

Yeah, I'm psyched about this. Funny thing is I just happen to run into the trailer, otherwise I wouldn't even know about it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRx_I4-bL4I

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Railgun Assimilate Champion Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Queen's Blade (TV)

Too many busty women for my tastes.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

It just seems like there's a lot.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Well I am a fan of Hirano Aya but I think zyta is more of a fan than me.

As for the fact of there being tons of skimpy clad women and most of them are well...endowed, thats what the Queen's Blade series is all about. It originally started out as a type of game using books with each page illustrating an action with stats...with fairly suggestive pics ofcourse. Hell, apparently the angel gal that Hirano Aya-san voices carries a bottle of milk or something with her and it just seems to get all over her. )XD

Seriously, I bet you'd love the series Legend. LOL
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Thanks

It's not even out yet what yo utalking about.

I do like the egyptian looking chick.

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm talking about the game books that started it, not the anime itself. Xd Like these:

moe.imouto

moe.imouto

Thanks

Oh yeah those...

I already have em.

Thanks

Why aint I surprised?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast