+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Queen's Blade (TV)

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Queen's Blade (TV)

Hmmm...funny how VAs end up doing characters that are always similar in one aspect or another, whether it be a physical trait or a personality trait. Is it just me or in Yuko Goto's case does she end up with a majority of characters that are, how should I say, "well endowed"?
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

What other roles have she done?

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Here's a list, courtesy of Wikipedia:

Wikipedia - Goto Yuko

Oh, and I had the chance to take a look at the first episode and, WOW. A LOT more "fan service" than I expected. I thought at most they'd do a few pantie shots, a couple of quick topless scenes but "THAT"!? Damn man, looks like you've hit the jackpot eh Legned? LOLS, bet it's in your list of favorite animes now?

~

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shinku no kage View Post
    Here's a list, courtesy of Wikipedia:

Wikipedia - Goto Yuko

Oh, and I had the chance to take a look at the first episode and, WOW. A LOT more "fan service" than I expected. I thought at most they'd do a few pantie shots, a couple of quick topless scenes but "THAT"!? Damn man, looks like you've hit the jackpot eh Legned? LOLS, bet it's in your list of favorite animes now?

~
    huh I didn't know she did the role in iketaru futari, that was one of the funnier animes i've seen

Panty shots are for little boys. xD but yeah i'll go check it out, been snowboarding the the last two days so I'm back

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something

Thanks

Oh, so you havent actually watched it yet? Than I guess its good that I didnt go into details. ^^; Hope you can find a decent fansub though, the one I found was HORRIBLE. Its not that it matters to me as I understand Japanese but upon reading the fansubs I was just...depressed. (T_T)

Thanks

i found a fansub that supposedly had done a second version better fansub and quality...so hopefully it's good enough. and boy were you right...there were more tits than a park with an old man throwing bread crumbs

Thanks

Episode 2 is out! It's weird to hear Aya Hirano keep yelling "big boobs! big boobs!" over and over again

Still no menace though...my fave character.

Thanks

I've seen up to ep4...figures that I'd get ahead of the person that recommended it to myself. LOLs

As for your fav. char Menace, she's out in the next one, ep5. Good for you eh? Muwahahaha~

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast