+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Re5

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Re5

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    @Abu: all these jokes are in good fun as long as no one takes it seriously
    Isn't that the point of a joke?

I suppose not many people understand that rule, though.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Apparently not lol. Last game killing Spanish Ganados apparently wasn't racist, and somehow this game is.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

lol says the lone white corn-fed westerner seemingly way hells out of place. talk about subtly, he seems like the only white guy in africa..leave it to the Japanese to shrug their shoulders and say "what's racism??? whats everybody getting so bent outa shape for???"
    demo tried = meh

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Apparently not lol. Last game killing Spanish Ganados apparently wasn't racist, and somehow this game is.
    I always wondered why it wasn't considered racist and this is...
    I mean, just cuz they're black?
    I think the people who think that's racist, are racist.

All of a sudden if you kill anyone in a game: it's fine.
    You kill a black man in a game: You're a racist.
    You kill an attacking bear in a game: You hate animals.
    You kill a woman in a game: You're a sexist.
    You kill a child in a game: ...the game gets banned.

It's a game where you kill zombies. Wherever you end up in the world, it's still a zombie.
    If it were really a racist game, you'd see a KKK flag somewhere, and the main characters would be a whole lot whiter.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SasuraiHell View Post
    lol says the lone white corn-fed westerner seemingly way hells out of place. talk about subtly, he seems like the only white guy in africa..leave it to the Japanese to shrug their shoulders and say "what's racism??? whats everybody getting so bent outa shape for???"
    demo tried = meh
    First thing is, I can assume you have not played the other games in the franchise? Not getting all "RE-elite" on you but seriously one would have to play most of the games to see the evolution in the game's system. If you are getting in now it's hardly fun. At the same time I do agree that the game is not as fun. Capcom pulled a Microsoft here when they took out what work and added new stuff that didn't really make the game more fun.

- The change in the inventory system and how you can access it sucks.
    - Control is sluggish and lack of customization, and camera angle is a lot worse.
    - Boss fights are now more repetitive based more than skills unlike RE4.
    - They really toned down the violence which is just lame.

Quote Originally Posted by Soshi Kitai View Post

It's a game where you kill zombies. Wherever you end up in the world, it's still a zombie.
    If it were really a racist game, you'd see a KKK flag somewhere, and the main characters would be a whole lot whiter.
    Here's all I can say is, I really wonder if the Japanese doesn't know lol. It seems so coincidental that the new game has a melee feature now that you can stomp on the head of the enemy when they are down on the ground.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

them black people crazy.
    shotgun is your friend lmao! well it was my friend in the game anyway xD

Quote Originally Posted by Soshi Kitai View Post

man, I don't get it either. Yet it was perfectly ok to kill white people in the first few RE's. wtf mate? lol

At the same time I do agree that the game is not as fun. Capcom pulled a Microsoft here when they took out what work and added new stuff that didn't really make the game more fun.

- The change in the inventory system and how you can access it sucks.
    - Control is sluggish and lack of customization, and camera angle is a lot worse.
    - Boss fights are now more repetitive based more than skills unlike RE4.
    - They really toned down the violence which is just lame.

Here's all I can say is, I really wonder if the Japanese doesn't know lol. It seems so coincidental that the new game has a melee feature now that you can stomp on the head of the enemy when they are down on the ground.

Agreed. Well I did enjoy it and have fun..but it wasn't much new or different from RE4 was it? Well except the co-op feature and the whole story..

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

Zero Punctuation - Resident Evil 5 review

you guys should DEFINITELY watch this~

Thanks

Good job abu this is like the funniest thing you ever linked us! *thumbs up*

And the video is right on, except the guy knew how to vocalize it in words and icouldn't xD

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast