+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Should I get this?

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Should I get this?

... nothing's wrong with child toys... cause even though we don't admit it: We really do want to spend some money on nerf guns.

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Nerf guns are different. They shoot things and do what they're designed to do.

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Well Legend sounds like he bought it, I guess we'll wait for a review of the product from him.

Newbie missbad818 is off to a good start missbad818's Avatar
    Thanks

i hate to sound mean and all but that's so childish. if my brother asked me if he should get some crap like that i'd have slapped the mess outta him. and who asks big boy unless you like eight.
    Hard work never killed anybody but why try it.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by missbad818 View Post
    i hate to sound mean and all but that's so childish.
    O.o I'm not sure how you can "hate to sound mean", when it was intended to sound mean.

Meh, we don't mind if people find it childish. The fact is: It's cool.

^_^ And in my opinion, if people aren't even tempted to get something that's awesome (to them), then they take themselves too seriously.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

@Ace: I can get it for less than $70 dollars that's why I thinking it's a good deal.

The only issue is that it's only one eye, so it's really unfun. But I haven't got it yet, so I'll go to target tonight and pick it up, if not fun I'll just return it. lol

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Otaku Redsquire is off to a good start
    Bonnie Scotland, under a bridge. Och aye. ~<3
    Thanks

Question Re: Should I get this?

Keyword. Stealth. I'll provide the link again.

Amazon.com: EyeClops Night Vision Infrared Stealth Goggles: Toys & Games

Look at them, and TELL me those look stealthy. Someone tell me to my face you wouldnt SEE those things coming at you, a MILE off, even in the dark. xD THEIR HUGE! Why?! Why do they need to be so big?!
    It'd HAVE to be dark and night vision, for something like THOSE to be stealthy. o_o

Surely it would work what its meant to do, at least to some extent? I mean, if you bought it for 70 and got it home and it was just like, a LITTLE less dark, I'd say that was a collossal flail of a fail. It would be the magikarp of night vision, in that case.

.... I dont think anyones actually pushed the button and asked yet; why you would want the night vision and the seeing in the dark and stuffs. xD I suppose, being the eccentric, charming guy that I am, I'd buy something like this out of the sheer curiosity value, but I couldnt promise that I wouldnt get bored with it after an hour in the dark.

Not to mention the fact that yes, this is intended for younger people, Eyeclops is the same people who also made that corny looking big ball thing with a handle, that you connect to the television via a wire, and you can see whatever you push it at, in like, microscopic dimensions or whatever.

... I have a professional, decent microscope. They aren't that fun. I only use mines to...
    Actually, nevermind. Thats my business.

The night vision would be fun yes, but if I, for instance, wanted one for something like wildlife photography, which I do every so often, to capture more nocturnal creatures, I'd have just gone all out for a more professional one, even IF it cost a few extra hundred, or whatever.

... Then again, this, coupled with a high power Nerf Gun and maybe a high powered double-barrel pump watergun connected to a vat of heated syrup...

My name ish Steph! -Poses as cape flaps in wind- DX
    -=::/ Tanshin Art Studio \::=-

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

You know for a "professional" one you will be lucky if you can get one for a few hundred more. More like a thousand. Ones in the hundred range only get you one for one eye, similar to the toy you're seeing now.

I don't intend to use it for anything serious, but I have so many partical uses for it even after my fun period ends with it.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast