+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Week in review 2

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Week in review 2

Spring break is starting this week, so where am I going?

Nowhere. Because some stupid ass made sure that all the colleges don't all go on break the same time. Good o' me will once again work full time for the rest of the week 9-6. Oh well, since I gotta get a new Xbox 360 and save up for trips to Los Angeles in July and possibly Vancouver in Winter I can use the money.

1) Anyways, the other day I got to watch Obama's appearance on Leno and at one point talking about the bowling alley, he made a comment about his score being like "special olympics". The comment was somewhat drowned out by the audience's laughter from the previous comments, but I was able to hear it and thought, "wow did he just say that?" Apparently he did because the next night I saw them talk about it on Fox News. Normally, a comment like that would cause a big firestorm in the media, but even Fox News told the people to have a sense of humor. I guess I am the one being over sensitive and PC here.

2) A friend of mine has invited me to go snowboarding with her and her buddies in the upcoming weeks at Sugar Bowl. Should I go?? Anyone here snowboards and give a newb like me some tips (like maybe don't go and save yourself some face)?

3) So far so good in my brackets for College Bball march madness. If everything goes according to the way i pick it, i would win 90 dollars for one bracket, and get a free meal for another. I'm sorry Chiefblackhammer, but I didn't pick UNC to win like President Obama did.

Paintball next week, so I'm looking forward to that. And see those of you on Xbox Live with RE5 soon.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Week in review 2

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    1) Anyways, the other day I got to watch Obama's appearance on Leno and at one point talking about the bowling alley, he made a comment about his score being like "special olympics". The comment was somewhat drowned out by the audience's laughter from the previous comments, but I was able to hear it and thought, "wow did he just say that?" Apparently he did because the next night I saw them talk about it on Fox News. Normally, a comment like that would cause a big firestorm in the media, but even Fox News told the people to have a sense of humor. I guess I am the one being over sensitive and PC here.

no, it would cause a sh!tstorm, but people still like Obama so they're letting it slide~

^o^ oh, is the trip to LA for AX2009? or just to visit?

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Week in review 2

Quote Originally Posted by Abu Dhabi View Post
    no, it would cause a sh!tstorm, but people still like Obama so they're letting it slide~

^o^ oh, is the trip to LA for AX2009? or just to visit?
    Even as a Democrat and someone who voted for him, I think they should have given him flak regardless of which channel it was. As a president he needs to be more careful about what he says.

Anyways, yeah LA is for AX '09 and now that my friends that went last year is not going this year I have to pay for my own car rental, hotel, and food. Vancouver is to visit my god-sis and provide an alibi for my best bud to see his mistress.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

+ Reply to Thread