+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: A week in review

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

A week in review

Well I dont remember much from this week... but let's try...

1) One week after school started I already skipped a few classes. I better shape up or it won't look good.

2) I missed the Australian Open finals between Nadal and Federer again, and I saw the highlights. Can you believe Federer cried when he loss? I mean it's not like this is his last match or anything he has 13 majors and he still have so much more time.

3) Super Bowl. I was right about the cards. They are who I thought they were. Just to be sure they dont win I had to bet on them to jinx them. Teams I bet on never wins. Commercials were horrible for the most part, just because the economy is bad doesn't mean creativity should be lacking.

4) The latest episode of Office I saw after the Super Bowl was one of the funniest I have seen in a while. That includes the lady who try to throw her cat to safety through the ceiling only to have it crash back through another ceiling board XD. The employees singing Staying alive, and Dwight cutting off the face of the CPR dummie

5) Going to a PR club. PR stands for public relations, and let me explain. It was one of my friend's birthday and he decided to have his bday at one of these clubs. For those of you that don't know, it's one of these places with multiple rooms where you just drink and karaoke. The only difference is that they have ladies sit with you to play drinking games and chat.
    Honestly I don't even know why he chose that place, but since it is his money I don't mind. Spending over 1k isn't exactly what I expected considering the amount of second hand smoke going on in that small room, poor ventilation, and girls that I rather not have sit on my lap.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Re: A week in review

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post

2) I missed the Australian Open finals between Nadal and Federer again, and I saw the highlights. Can you believe Federer cried when he loss? I mean it's not like this is his last match or anything he has 13 majors and he still have so much more time.
    I'm not too sure of that. If he's past his prime then it might be one of his last chances. He hasn't been able to convincingly beat the younger and more athletic Nadal for a while now and new prospects like Murray are already appearing.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    I'm not too sure of that. If he's past his prime then it might be one of his last chances. He hasn't been able to convincingly beat the younger and more athletic Nadal for a while now and new prospects like Murray are already appearing.
    how old is Federer?? I'm not too knowledgeable about Tennis.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Isn't he 27?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rave_Grip View Post
    Isn't he 27?
    Good knowledge. He is right, about my bro's age. So no reason for him to cry when he's in his prime.

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

He cries when he wins. He cries when he looses.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rave_Grip View Post
    He cries when he wins. He cries when he looses.
    Man he cries about everything huh?

Thanks

I wonder if he is his own wife.
    *wtf shudder*

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast