+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Worth giving thanks for.

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Worth giving thanks for.

O.o what's wrong with guys liking ladies?

and besides, Legend is a single(?) dude! give him a break! he's not objectifying them in any way, calling them a bitch, or a good for nothing whore, nothing! he's appreciating the beauty that the women are putting out that THEY WANT GUYS TO SEE!

it's the same way girls talk about guys, so calm down and go read someone else's journal.

@Legend:

the outfit of the first girl is a little weird...

^o^ but the second girl's shirt is so pretty! always nice to see someone who can pull off the buttoned shirt! even if it's not actually buttoned...

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Abu Dhabi View Post
    @Legend:

the outfit of the first girl is a little weird...

^o^ but the second girl's shirt is so pretty! always nice to see someone who can pull off the buttoned shirt! even if it's not actually buttoned...
    Do you mean the one with the school girl uni??

Or the swimsuit one?? because that's actually body paint if you look closely

And thank you for having my back. lol I hope it's not cuz i'm an avon customer .

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

Holy crap! Now I see it! I love the originality of it, but it doesn't match her. The girl with the unbuttoned shirt is nice though, her hair is cute! <3 I WANT HER HAIR! X3

DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

^o^ oh no, i mean the swimsuit one looked weird! AND IT WAS BODY PAINT! ^o^ zomg that's crazy!

and no, AVON customer or not, you're not a douche and people should not accuse you of such!

^_^ besides, girls always talk s*** about guys when they do the same Goddamn thing or something worse, and no one ever calls 'em on it!

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pyro Psycho View Post
    Holy crap! Now I see it! I love the originality of it, but it doesn't match her. The girl with the unbuttoned shirt is nice though, her hair is cute! <3 I WANT HER HAIR! X3
    Who doesn't want straight silky hair? Even Sasurai does.

^o^ oh no, i mean the swimsuit one looked weird! AND IT WAS BODY PAINT! ^o^ zomg that's crazy!
    Not bad huh?? Some of them aren't that good but the one-piece arts those artist got mad skills.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

^_^ besides, girls always talk s*** about guys when they do the same Goddamn thing or something worse, and no one ever calls 'em on it!
    I call them on it.

...I never pass up the chance to.

And then everyone starts beating down on me... saying I'm bullying the girl, or that I'm sexist or something.
    =_= But no... they'll never get away with it. Vile villains!
    NEVER, YOU HEAR ME?!!!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Soshi Kitai View Post
    I call them on it.

...I never pass up the chance to.

And then everyone starts beating down on me... saying I'm bullying the girl, or that I'm sexist or something.
    =_= But no... they'll never get away with it. Vile villains!
    NEVER, YOU HEAR ME?!!!!

Man if I didn't know better I would guess the two of your are always high on marijuana or something

Thanks

no, not really...

^_^ Soshi just gets feisty sometimes, and wants to fight. he gets like that with me and i have to yell back, "Hey! i didn't do that! why are you yelling at me?"

and then he usually says something like, "but... you're a butt."
    i love you too, Sweetie!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast