Closed Thread

Thread: 100Posts for rpg?

Newbie fallenangel25 is off to a good start fallenangel25's Avatar
    Thanks

100Posts for rpg?

I noticed that you must have 100 posts to participate ,I dont understand why....

Otaku bcvl1124 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: 100Posts for rpg?

Yeah. I am not sure why we need 100 post for the rpg. Why?! O.o;;

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

100 post is the very least a member can do to contribute to this community. The RPG took some staff members time to create and make it good. It is unfair for other members who took time to make this place good. The RPG very much like the gallery is a privilege. Honestly, if you can't even make 100 intelligent posts, then maybe you the RPG is too hard for you.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Newbie fallenangel25 is off to a good start fallenangel25's Avatar
    Thanks

cold...but true ty for the info.i will now close this post.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fallenangel25 View Post
    cold...but true ty for the info.i will now close this post.
    Sorry if I came off as a bit offensive, but that's the only way we can prevent members from just registering to use the contents and then leave the site... 100 is very easy to achieve.

Closing thread at request of member.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes, Trunks has put a lot of time into developing the RPG section, so in return we hope to read some intelligent and good conversation threads by each member before they can use the RPG feature.

Thanks for understanding.

Closed Thread