Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Adult Forum

Otaku B.a.n.g.B.a.n.g. may be famous one day B.a.n.g.B.a.n.g. may be famous one day B.a.n.g.B.a.n.g.'s Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Adult Forum

right. okay. now i get it.

Thankx Pyro, for this awesome sig! ^ ^

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

this forum is a dumb idea because one, half the people here wont agree and 2 the mods wont even give it a second thought. and the masturbation thread was funny!!!!

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Innerhell View Post

LOL. Apparently not. Since they were closed because people were going overboard and just joking around about masturbation and sex.
    *admits to being one of them*
    ^-^
    thats my point right there, the problem is that pplz DON'T keep it toned down.

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

Otaku Meji Imaru may be famous one day Meji Imaru may be famous one day Meji Imaru's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fayt lingod View Post
    besides, how could we enforce rules that make an adult forum what it is? there's no real way to keep kids off it.
    Actually Some people have a password on there forums, or another case ive seen was that if you set your age too low you cant enter. Some people just dont do either and warn them that it is in no way there fault and that by going in this paticular section you agree that they arnt responisble for what happens.

PS I didnt mean forum, pardon that. I use the wrong words alot. I mean like a section like the General discussion section

Quote Originally Posted by B.a.n.g.B.a.n.g.
    i agree with everyone else who replied to this thread. this is animeonline. where we discuss anime in an anime forum. this is not an "adult forum"...so yeah....good try tho.
    An anime forum it is but, even the mods themselves have said that we can talk about things other then anime.

Otaku B.a.n.g.B.a.n.g. may be famous one day B.a.n.g.B.a.n.g. may be famous one day B.a.n.g.B.a.n.g.'s Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Meji Imaru View Post
    An anime forum it is but, even the mods themselves have said that we can talk about things other then anime.
    all right.

Thankx Pyro, for this awesome sig! ^ ^

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by B.a.n.g.B.a.n.g. View Post
    so then y is this thread even posted if you answered your own question?
    thats a very very good question...

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Meji Imaru View Post
    Actually Some people have a password on there forums, or another case ive seen was that if you set your age too low you cant enter. Some people just dont do either and warn them that it is in no way there fault and that by going in this paticular section you agree that they arnt responisble for what happens.

PS I didnt mean forum, pardon that. I use the wrong words alot. I mean like a section like the General discussion section

maybe so but i think alot of people pretended they didnt understand what they meant and flooded the chat section with pointls love you thread or do you like me thread it got to the point they got rid of the 5000 i think i mean there were more off toipn thread and junk than there was anime i mean why are they here
    f not to talk about anime. moderation is a good thing but noone uses it
    they over used it.
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Otaku Meji Imaru may be famous one day Meji Imaru may be famous one day Meji Imaru's Avatar
    Thanks

Alright, you got me >.> Consider this suggestion null and void you win this time... BUT I SWEAR ILL BE BACK!!! With milk....and....cookies AND THE DARKSIDE!!!

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast