+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Advertsing AO

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Advertsing AO

You can always contact your favourite sites and ask them to link to AO, but in most cases they would want a link back and unless their site is on topic and also a quality site, I wont link back to them.

Otaku ING Cricket Champion, Chickenboy Chucky Champion, Dancer duck Champion, Jake,s Fire Power Champion, Bomber Bob Champion, Road Hogs Champion, Van Champion, Hacker Champion, Gorillaz Tiles Champion, Clicken Gold Champion, Galleon Champion, QBeez Champion ihauntforlust is off to a good start
    Thanks

Cool Re: Advertsing AO

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Ball View Post
    You can always contact your favourite sites and ask them to link to AO, but in most cases they would want a link back and unless their site is on topic and also a quality site, I wont link back to them.

Ummm,

But in some sites you can always advertise your favourite links to your favourite sites, I was wondering would that be ok?

There's a site where I am and I have my own personaly homepage where I can give a link to this site, if this is my favouirte site surely I'm aloud to link this site than...right?

I can also make a signature that has A.O's name on it...(As a link to this site).

If it's okay with you ^-^

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

O.o cools....Why not have a battle then!? ^_^

http://www.animeonline.net/f13/gfx-b...med-sig-32608/

Bring it people!!!

Otaku ING Cricket Champion, Chickenboy Chucky Champion, Dancer duck Champion, Jake,s Fire Power Champion, Bomber Bob Champion, Road Hogs Champion, Van Champion, Hacker Champion, Gorillaz Tiles Champion, Clicken Gold Champion, Galleon Champion, QBeez Champion ihauntforlust is off to a good start
    Thanks

Smile Re: Advertsing AO

Quote Originally Posted by chiefblackhammer View Post
    O.o cools....Why not have a battle then!? ^_^

http://www.animeonline.net/f13/gfx-b...med-sig-32608/

Bring it people!!!

Ummm >.<

I don't think I'm up for any battles, I haven't even thought that this would get into a signature battle

Ummm, Maybe because I haven't got challenged before.

I'm TOO scared if I break random rules . I think I'll have fun...looking at other people's signatures instead.

Good luck to anyone who enters!!!

-Zainab

AO Helper Word Slider Champion, Penguin Shot Champion, YetiSports 10 - The End Champion, Yetisports 2 - Orca Slap Champion, Yetisports 3 - Seal Bounce Champion Mega may be famous one day Mega may be famous one day Mega's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm always telling others about AO, I've got a pretty decent referals number. I would love to participate in some kind of "spread the word" campaign. Of course making sure not to break the rules of other sites, come on would I do that?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2