Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: AMV Contest

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: AMV Contest

Scrap the weekly or monthly aspect, AMV's require too much work for that. Make it a random contest, one every few months with a month time line to do it in. That way we will get the most participation and it stays "fresh". A good example of why I say it won't work weekly or monthly...POTW...Poems which are easy...started out with a lot of entries and DIED in 3 weeks. Why would this last on a weekly/monthly basis when it is so much harder?

I say we give it a poilt run and see how people respond.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chiefblackhammer View Post
    Scrap the weekly or monthly aspect, AMV's require too much work for that. Make it a random contest, one every few months with a month time line to do it in. That way we will get the most participation and it stays "fresh". A good example of why I say it won't work weekly or monthly...POTW...Poems which are easy...started out with a lot of entries and DIED in 3 weeks. Why would this last on a weekly/monthly basis when it is so much harder?

I say we give it a poilt run and see how people respond.
    Finally someone who understands.
    Many of you just don't understand the amount of work that goes into a good AMV.

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

Its infuriating how no one wants to take a chance on anything here. Jesus i mean seriously would it be so bad to give it a shot. Why not in a month im sure 30 days is more than enough a person needs to finish a Well done AMV one took me 2 months but thats beside the point. Random.....well i dont like that because he dedication woudl drop so i say give it a shot
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto1988 View Post
    Its infuriating how no one wants to take a chance on anything here. Jesus i mean seriously would it be so bad to give it a shot. Why not in a month im sure 30 days is more than enough a person needs to finish a Well done AMV one took me 2 months but thats beside the point. Random.....well i dont like that because he dedication woudl drop so i say give it a shot
    I suggest reading other peoples post before getting upset…or “infuriated” and stating that no one wants to do this, I said:

Quote Originally Posted by chiefblackhammer View Post
    I say we give it a pilot run and see how people respond.
    All Hassun and I were saying is that we want quality entries and you CAN’T get that from a weekly submission contest with AMV’s. As well I stated that we shouldn’t do it all the time so as to keep the contest fun and fresh. What is exactly so bad or hard to understand about that? You would get your contest and it would stay a fun and high quality item. I will post a thread in the Staff lounge and we will vote on it, since the site rules state that staff will decide on contests.

12. Contests are allowed subject to approval by staff.
    Until then I am closing this.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3