Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Anime Online Clean Up

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

Anime Online Clean Up

I want to bring up that A.O needs to do some cleaning up , I mean to delete old threads , seriously how many of you posted in old threads and got a warning? These called Booby traps.
    Please I hope the staff can clean up of these very old threads.
    if some one here told you there is a thread of that topic already it could be a very very old thread and that person wants you to post in it.
    Does anyone else agree that these old threads should be deleted ?
    Last edited by Chiefblackhammer; Feb 15, 2008 at 11:46 AM. Reason: Reduced text size

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

Re: Anime Online Clean Up

if this indeed a suggestion then please post it in the feedback section rather than in the debate section.

~Moving~

---------------------------------------------------------

Also as to the topic at hand. They are not booby traps. They do get moved to the vault when they seem suitable to move. There is not in having to clear all of the old dread threads straight into the vault of people will just keep creating the same threads over and over again because they didn't know that there was recently a similar thread.

If people fail to check the rules and read that they are supposed to check the previous posting date then what are we supposed to let it slide? Rules are there to keep things in check. Threads are left in sections till they are well past the dead thread date to ensure that we don't keep seeing reoccurring threads.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

I'm sleepy... Jukebox Hero Champion, Word Up Champion, Word Craze Champion gren may be famous one day gren may be famous one day gren's Avatar
    Thanks

It's hardly a "booby trap" when the date of each post is clearly visible. One needs only to look at the date on the last post, if it's more than a month ago, don't post in that thread.

Going through and deleting/closing every single dead thread in every forum is incredibly time-consuming, and more than likely many of them would be missed...resulting in more complaining when people choose not to pay attention to the dates.
    sig by Pyro Psycho

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

Your boss was trying get me to post in very old thread,he should know better than that, the thread he recked is called Your own anime which was dated 2002 OLD thread. But still old threads need to be deleted.
    please tell your boss to stop trying set up menbers to old threads ok.
    Some times each time I try to come up with a new thread he comes and say, GRIPE GRIPE!
    We already has thread like this CLOSED! than he trys to con me into very old thread and than I get a warning from one you mods not to post there.

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

How was he trying, all he said was there was a thread like that and closed it.Sorry to break it to you but that thread is not 2002, but was last posted Feb 13, 2008 03:15 PM,and started Feb 09, 2008, 02:33 PM which means it is not old at all.You really should look at the threads better and perhaps the rules again.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

I'm sleepy... Jukebox Hero Champion, Word Up Champion, Word Craze Champion gren may be famous one day gren may be famous one day gren's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm not sure where you're getting 2002 from for the "Your Own Anime" thread, the last post was made on Feb. 13, 2008 (the day before you started a thread on a similar subject), and the thread was started on Feb. 9, 2008. So no one was trying to trap you at all.

As for your threads being closed, you need to use the search function to see if similar topics have already been posted and are currently being discussed. Having two or more threads that are pretty much the same thing is pointless when there are millions of topics out there that haven't even been touched.
    sig by Pyro Psycho

Thanks

Do you really think I can trust him ?
    not many menbers have never posted much in that all man that I know of .
    I have be careful with making threads because of there is one that Etc etc etc.

Thanks

Obviously, you're not listening and have already decided that you're the victim. The thread you specified WAS NOT OLD and no one tried to trick you into anything. If you're just going to use this thread to falsely accuse staff of wrongdoing or whine that you're being treated unfairly, then I see no point to leaving it open.

In the future, if you feel that a moderator has been less than fair with you, contact them directly to ask about it, or talk to another moderator who can mediate the situation.

Closing.
    sig by Pyro Psycho

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast