View Poll Results: Would you like an "animeonline.net" email address?

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

32 94.12%
  • No

2 5.88%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: animeonline email address

Otaku Bike Stunts Champion Shonen may be famous one day Shonen may be famous one day Shonen's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: animeonline email address

I remember having an AO e-mail a long time ago. Wouldn't mind having that back

[Sig-Team Member] [My Profile] [My Gallery]
    *Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of Law*

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Re: animeonline email address

It would be amazing!!!!
    we could have an e-mail that fits anime too sos it would be great!!!!
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Okay, so a lot of people have voted yes, but will not use it?

So then why vote "yes" if you will not use the actual address? Wouldn't that just be a waste of time for DB and whoever will help create the entire process?

Me, I say yes. I might use it! I do not know for sure, but I do know that I will most likely use an animeonline email address for my fellow AO peers, and other internet friends. I hardly check my now email address. So I'll probably most active on the AO one.

I just do not understand why so many of us are saying "yes". But from what I am reading, they do not think they will use one. Wouldn't that be a waste of time? In my case, I'm pretty sure I will use one for my own purposes.

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Re: animeonline email address

Well I say that I WILL SURE USE IT
    I spend more time on AO so it will be really helpful and I wouldn't have to open my other ones....
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The White Wolf View Post

So then why vote "yes" if you will not use the actual address? Wouldn't that just be a waste of time for DB and whoever will help create the entire process?

Me, I say yes. I might use it! I do not know for sure, but I do know that I will most likely use an animeonline email address for my fellow AO peers, and other internet friends. I hardly check my now email address. So I'll probably most active on the AO one.

I just do not understand why so many of us are saying "yes". But from what I am reading, they do not think they will use one. Wouldn't that be a waste of time? In my case, I'm pretty sure I will use one for my own purposes.
    tsk tsk tsk.

You contradict yourself by saying you might use it. Sure it sounds better than they won't use it, but where's the dedication from us members. Will I use it, yes. I only really use my others for school, so I would use it for friends and what not if db plans on this.
    Attitude of AO MODS, according to beast
    Because they have obtained that level they are arrogant. You have to kep in mind when you talk about these guys they are kind of dorks who probably didn't excel at much and this is their only outlet to flex their muscles. Their egos would suffer no less so the the forum suffers some more. Watch one way or another they will probably repond to this post with a threat. But there are better forums out there. Private messege Zev.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Huh?

Everyone is saying they will use it. What are you talking about?

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Otaku Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion tammyemily303308 may be famous one day tammyemily303308 may be famous one day tammyemily303308's Avatar
    Thanks

Well yea some people might not use it but still they like the idea. They might want other members to enjoy AO and get something special. Besides this idea might make AO even more popular and get more members. After all we are already very popular!

Temari: Naruto's own Wind Charmer.

Otaku Lotski is off to a good start
    Thanks

oh hey, i want one! that would be cool! AO will be popular!
    Aside from that, being a member and to have an AO email
    account? I would be VERY proud! hehehe

If you don't like me, it's mind over matter.
    I don't mind and you don't matter

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast