+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Another idea to if the Idea is not absurd...then is no hope it

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Question Another idea to if the Idea is not absurd...then is no hope it

Well i was think instead of that idea we could make a handkit instead for newbies and the message that says hello welcome to animeonline.net would have a link saying need help go to the kit and then it could tell them how to make a form because thats one thing i didnt know how to do when i first came onto this site so yes or no.

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Another idea to if the Idea is not absurd...then is no hope it

Quote Originally Posted by The GunGrave of Trigun View Post
    Well i was think instead of that idea we could make a handkit instead for newbies and the message that says hello welcome to animeonline.net would have a link saying need help go to the kit and then it could tell them how to make a form because thats one thing i didnt know how to do when i first came onto this site so yes or no.
    It sounds great but i have to disagree with you on that. If we have a handkit it totally out rules the point of introductions and asking for help. Also what will this handkit supply in it? I don't think it could get anymore clearer than the actually rules themselves. Or may i suggest instead of a handkit adding on tot he rules/FAQ making them more understandable if someone dosen't understand them instead? It's a great idea but not useful in my opinion but in the end, the mods decide, best of luck

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Welll.... I will agree with MiniDev in this one.... That's why the site has intro and feedback and questions.... plus the rules are pretty clear (at least I see them easy to understand)... furthermore.... we learn on the way... you didn't need that link to learn right? and now you know pretty much how everything works and stuff...
    At first when I was a newbie I didn't know either... but i learned as I was walking along in the site. But as MiniDev says the las word is from the staff. ^_^
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

We do have this, its in the stickies in the Introduction thread which you are expected to read.

Not to mention the best way to learn how to use a forum is to learn yourself, whether it be through trial and error, ACTUALLY reading the forum stickies and FAQ's (God forbid someone actually does that for once), or asking others.

You also have to keep in mind that not everyone who joins this website are forum illiterate either.

+ Reply to Thread