+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: AO's History

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

Re: AO's History

AO helped me a lot too... Im gaining more confidence in English and found that i can write poems here... if not for AO i dont know what'll i be doing at home now...

and made me found real good friends as well as *clears throat* and ...well ahh who cares about me.. xD

Thx AO~! xD

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

Otaku aeonking is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RayMe View Post
    AO helped me a lot too... Im gaining more confidence in English and found that i can write poems here... if not for AO i dont know what'll i be doing at home now...

and made me found real good friends as well as *clears throat* and ...well ahh who cares about me.. xD

Thx AO~! xD
    Your right there AO has helped me quite alot as well even though I haven't been here very long.

AO is better than most of sites i've been on as the people here are a lot nicer and they also have rules to kep everything in order, which is more than what most sites have.

Also the staff are great, there alright to get along with and help you when you need it.

AO truly is a perfect place to be.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks

WOW, you can see how much AO has evolved. It's used to be so different from now.

Thank you.
    ------------------

Heres an idea from deodaclan.

Would one of the older members of AO members be able to post up a timeline so then the newer members can see where they come in.

Is this a great idea or what.

Thanks deodaclan.

Amazing but how did you get them?
    Last edited by Miroku4444; Nov 05, 2007 at 09:20 AM.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Its from a site that Archives what web pages look like at a certain point in time.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Miroku4444 View Post
    Its from a site that Archives what web pages look like at a certain point in time.
    Would you be able to upload a link for me please.

What do think of the timeline idea?

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

well when i join ao we had game treads no clans( they brought them in then took them out ....again)

and there was chat threads i beive the frst one was made by dark raven ...right?

and then we had creadits that u could buy persents for people wicth was kinda cute ^^
    ~O~ exsept the viberter XD haha

but its kinda the same the old ao wasnt as srict i think...
    but LOTS of drama cryings some were funny and some were real werd and no char limt ^^ lol but there wasnt the banners till like not last summer the summer before i think ao was kinda bear if u know what i mean ^^ but its gotten alot better and more ofganised i think ^^

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

If I remember right that was in the later days in 2002 as the url states. I remember when I first joined that the site was pearl white. Maybe it was the skin setting or maybe it was the default skin, perhaps Tsurara can attest to that. The handdrawn girl holding the animeonline sign in one of the banners was called Miyuki I think, and as a bot she had her own section in the forum.

Oh and the staff was a lot more cold blooded and egotistic back then.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast