+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7

Thread: AO's History

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Re: AO's History

And everything was at least 99.9999% better than it is now!11!! ×_×

A word to the new members:
    Try to make the best of it as it is now. Everyone sees the past as a time when things were better than they are now. That's just how our selective memory works.

Devoted Otaku bratling may be famous one day bratling's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by atomik_sprout View Post
    http://web.archive.org/web/200406120...ne.net/forums/
    http://web.archive.org/web/200503160....net/forum.php
    http://web.archive.org/web/200511241....net/forum.php

Now that's somethin' I haven't seen in a long time! ^_^
    Brings up some memories of living in a duplex with bratling and peach_follows and partying every weekend only to wake up with hangovers and a dirty house. LOL!
    Wake up with a dirty house. Pass out in a dirty house. It was worse waking up with vomit in the sink... Ew.

I recall AO looking the same for the most part when I first started coming here. A friend of mine was really big huge into this site then. And I liked reading his blogs so I did that from time to time and finally joined. But then I lost my handle, and the email addy associated with it. And now I have this one. Woot.

You never really loved me/You never really cared/It was all just a game to boost your ego/Those feelings never really there/ I'm filing emotional bankruptcy/My heart can take no more debt/Theres no more "money" there to spend. === Besides tee hee SHE loves me!

anti-semantics Pub Quiz Champion tsurara may be famous one day tsurara may be famous one day tsurara's Avatar
    Thanks

Reminiscing about how great things used to be accomplishes absolutely nothing. If you want great threads you need to get off your butt and make them. If you want more members, do something to attract them. A better gallery? contribute. Have a suggestion? There's a feedback forum.

Everyone can wax nostalgic about how awesome it WAS, but very few are stepping to the plate to try and make it awesome again.

Devoted Otaku bratling may be famous one day bratling's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tsurara View Post
    Reminiscing about how great things used to be accomplishes absolutely nothing. If you want great threads you need to get off your butt and make them. If you want more members, do something to attract them. A better gallery? contribute. Have a suggestion? There's a feedback forum.

Everyone can wax nostalgic about how awesome it WAS, but very few are stepping to the plate to try and make it awesome again.
    I donno how AO really used to be. But I for one wasn't complaining. I think the sites much better organized and easier to use now then it used to be. I mean the activity could POSSIBLY be better, but that's true of most spots of the internet these days. I for one personally miss my AmericaOnline community of RPers. Thers still some left. But the community it used to be, is dead. I think it's plaguing most of the internet personally.

You never really loved me/You never really cared/It was all just a game to boost your ego/Those feelings never really there/ I'm filing emotional bankruptcy/My heart can take no more debt/Theres no more "money" there to spend. === Besides tee hee SHE loves me!

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

Let's try to keep this thread on the topic of AO history. Thank you.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7