+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: AO's new look.

Otaku katsoyori33 is off to a good start katsoyori33's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: AO's new look.

Quote Originally Posted by Asa View Post
    Your site was bought by NOEZ if i'm right, a Chinese media company who also owns mangafox.com and otakuzone.com. You are now the Forum for animehere.com, the former zomganime.com.
    Strange thing is there is no sign of NOEZ as a Company on any of those sites, like it was before. And noez.com isn't working for me anymore.

Zomg was bought by this Company a few years ago, they changed the mainsite without asking us what we thought about it, since we were "only" the forum staff but also former mainsite staff.
    They took away most of the Admin rights, so we couldn't really change the Forum anymore. They sent one of them into the Forum as Admin so we had some sort of Person to speak to, but
    he was useless and couldn't get things done. And now they changed the link from animehere to your forum, while i guess ours will be deleted (site expires 2.2.2013) and obviously not renewed.

Just imagine this Company as some sort of Internet - Borg

If you have any questions just ask, also i would like to speak to someone who is in "charge" here
    Ah, that makes sense unfortunately. -.-

I really hope they don't close AO. I've been a member since 2007! I've become quite attached to it. \:

Meow. :3

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

i wish be bop would have been smarter and sold to someone who wou8l actually work on the site but i guess he wasn't a real AO member to sell it off to the first person with a pocket full of money instead of looking for someone who would do something with the site in a good way
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

RPG Lord and Master/Poet Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life's Avatar
    Thanks

I checked the websites Asa mentioned and indeed, AO seems to be a defacto forum for the websites NOEZ owns that didn't have active enough forums I guess, or weren't as they wanted it to be. I'm guessing that if we want to remain in contact with those whom we've learned to get along with and discuss with, we better find a safer haven. *stares at Trunk's sig*.
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldat of life View Post
    My favorite philosopher:
    Hassun

Thanks to Xelhes for this amazing work of art ^.^
    Poetry Corner CLICK HERE IF YOU KNOW ME

Newbie andrewmicky is off to a good start
    Thanks

nice design. This image is looking very awesome. i never watch this image before

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3