+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Arcade...

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Arcade...

Quote Originally Posted by Mini Dev View Post
    Woahh Legend!!! no no no lol, that isn't what i want ... But i stand strong on my opinion because if we lowered the posts people would have to still stick around, but not for as long. This would encourage more members to reach at least 50 posts and when they find it ok and think posting is fun, well then they will join, trust me (I'm an expert at this ) And as far as the other comment is concerend ( it is a com. member privalage) Well not really as they will just get bored unless we can persuade other com. members to play the arcade more? i wouldnt mind that instead of my other option...However RayMe has been banned from the arcade by his lover and the gungrave hasnt moved an inch as far as posting is concerend. LichGriffin has a bad connection and is only aloud on it 6 hours a week, Niamia Godess has quit playing in the arcade and jepray is just not playing any more because i beat all his scores... and anybody else in the arcade have only got about 20 highscores, so my point is a lot of people used to play it but don't anymore... It was a challenge back then but im reaching 350 highscores and in second they have 116? You may think i'm sad, no i'm not i just love playing in the arcade and since no one else is playing i just get all the scores slowly but surely... So please can we do something?
    That is ultimately up to the staff. But why not just sit back and enjoy your accomplishment. Besides you haven't swept all the high scores yet so I wouldn't boast just yet . From what I know it's not really a matter of post count. Take the gallery for example, that is just like the arcade where people must post to get in. But we can't even get people to post enough to gain access to the Gallery.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mini Dev View Post
    It was a challenge back then but im reaching 350 highscores and in second they have 116?
    lol maybe every one gave up due to all your high scores.But anyway don't you think it will be kinda unfair for all the community members that actually posted to gain access to the arcade ?
    Last edited by koga23; Jan 13, 2008 at 09:50 AM.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by koga23 View Post
    lol maybe every one gave up due to all our high scores.But anyway don't you think it will be kinda unfair for all the community members that actually posted to gain access to the arcade ?
    Well no not really because half the community members don't even play in the arcade so they wont give two whoots thats my point no competion any more...

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Well it could be to due to some not knowing that there is an arcade.I have talked with a few before that didn't know we had one or even the RPG inferno sad i know but true.It could also be that there more interested in posting than playing games.Anyway before when there was no post requirement for the arcade people would just join up to play and never come back leaving there high scores and not contributing to the forums at all.I mean 100 post 30 days is not to much really.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Well it could be to due to some not knowing that there is an arcade.I have talked with a few before that didn't know we had one or even the RPG inferno sad i know but true.It could also be that there more interested in posting than playing games.Anyway before when there was no post requirement for the arcade people would just join up to play and never come back leaving there high scores and not contributing to the forums at all.I mean 100 post 30 days is not to much really.
    I supose your right... but it would be more fun... thats all i was thinking...

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    That is ultimately up to the staff. But why not just sit back and enjoy your accomplishment. Besides you haven't swept all the high scores yet so I wouldn't boast just yet . From what I know it's not really a matter of post count. Take the gallery for example, that is just like the arcade where people must post to get in. But we can't even get people to post enough to gain access to the Gallery.
    i know what he feels it's no good with no one to challenge and fight ...

lol maybe every one gave up due to all your high scores.But anyway don't you think it will be kinda unfair for all the community members that actually posted to gain access to the arcade ?
    it's only a matter of 50 posts ... i don't see any major effect but anyway ...
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

7. The Following User Says Thank You to LichGRIFFIN For This Useful Post:

!Mini Dev (Jan 14, 2008)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LichGRIFFIN View Post
    i know what he feels it's no good with no one to challenge and fight ...

it's only a matter of 50 posts ... i don't see any major effect but anyway ...
    Suport from the back! Exactly us arcaderz need more challenge, can we get dragonball onto this disscusion?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2