Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Arcade!!!

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Arcade!!!

Ok this is really annoying now i am asking for competion and asking the mods/admins if their is any way to make people play the arcade and try and beat my highscores because this is unbeliveable! And no deleting all the scores is not helpful because i'll just get them back again and it will turn to this, next time you go to the arcade (RARLEY!!!) look at the highscores you may think oh he's obbsssed with the arcade...Well guess what I am, who cares just telling the truth and i want competiton so please persuade people / people beat me, Flaming Heat your an amazing player...GunGrave i dislike your respect for others yet you put up a good fight...

Thats the truth, so...

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Re: Arcade!!!

I only play one game and we deleted it because I get addicted easily.

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Aww cmon man you have lots of posts do you not want lots of highscores aswell? what was the game deleted?

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

Or... and this is just an idea just hanging about.
    You are contradicting yourself here, maybe if you get your posts as respective as your highscores we might take it seriously , trolling the arcade isnt too impressive.

Plus its purely about interest, i personally only go to the arcade once or twice a year.

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: Arcade!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mini Dev View Post
    Ok this is really annoying now i am asking for competion and asking the mods/admins if their is any way to make people play the arcade and try and beat my highscores because this is unbeliveable! And no deleting all the scores is not helpful because i'll just get them back again and it will turn to this, next time you go to the arcade (RARLEY!!!) look at the highscores you may think oh he's obbsssed with the arcade...Well guess what I am, who cares just telling the truth and i want competiton so please persuade people / people beat me.
    Listen Mini Dev can you please try to be more of a respectful guy rather than having challenges to anyone, it only matters here is just enjoying yourselef rather than being addicted to the arcade it is only simply an Arcade nothing else, oh and also i rarely go into the arcade as well since i am not that interested into playing all PC games.

The second thing i can say to you is simply that you obviously do not care about others rather then yourself, because mainly you take your time being in the Arcade spot. Please try taking it easy the next time you put up a challenge because if you there is no chance you might not be respected at all with the persuasion of posting challenges all the time.

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

Thanks

I supose your correct but what does post count have ot do with the arcade? So your telling me if i become a veterain or elite member people will play the arcade O.o ? I enjoy posting hence the 345 / 346 posts i have...Yes people have more but i dont devote myself to it i just chat about things i feel have a point or purpose and cmon i've only been here not that long...

So can we have more arcaderz?

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

then ask yourself this, what does the arcade have to do with the forums?.
    seriously you're going around in circles.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SasuraiHell View Post
    then ask yourself this, what does the arcade have to do with the forums?.
    seriously you're going around in circles.
    Sorry for my above quotes i was really angry (personal matters) I have to agree with you but an arcade is a privilage in somewhere like this and has to be used... However know one playing it...I am sure some people will want to play in the arcade? Is there anyway to get anyone else to play?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast