Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Arcade and Gallery

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Arcade and Gallery

Two of the things I love here on AO have been gone for quite some time. I was just wondering if there was any chance we'll see the ability to upload to the gallery or play awesome games on the arcade again.

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Arcade and Gallery

Not going to happen until Cowboy Bebop starts showing some interest into the site he pays monthly web hosting for.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to aceman67 For This Useful Post:

atomik_sprout (Jan 25, 2011)

AO Helper Word Slider Champion, Penguin Shot Champion, YetiSports 10 - The End Champion, Yetisports 2 - Orca Slap Champion, Yetisports 3 - Seal Bounce Champion Mega may be famous one day Mega may be famous one day Mega's Avatar
    Thanks

Unfortunate... explain to Mr. Bebop that this site is the only suitable place for me to play Asteroids, and that if I don't get to exercise that need, I have brought great shame to my family and its legacy.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Mega For This Useful Post:

atomik_sprout (Jan 25, 2011)

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aceman67 View Post
    Not going to happen until Cowboy Bebop starts showing some interest into the site he pays monthly web hosting for.
    Profound sadness... T_T

Quote Originally Posted by mega View Post
    Unfortunate... explain to Mr. Bebop that this site is the only suitable place for me to play Asteroids, and that if I don't get to exercise that need, I have brought great shame to my family and its legacy.
    LMAO!

I feel similar about the arcade. It's the one place I prefer to play flash games.
    Last edited by atomik_sprout; Jan 27, 2011 at 11:47 AM.

Newbie Princess Ashe is off to a good start Princess Ashe's Avatar
    Thanks

umm... i wasnt here when the arcade was but i wnt it to come back too cuz many forums i am part of havent got an arcade
    Hey, i do knight rituals now, just ask me and you can be a knight of Dalmasca

super effective Last Man Standing Champion FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd's Avatar
    Thanks

What exactly is wrong with the gallery anyway? I know there were issues before CB went into hiding but what was the issue haha.

More importantly, is there anything at all we can do to fix some of the site problems?
    the love you withhold is the pain you carry.

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

The issue is that the upload script doesn't work.

The gallery software (last I checked), its 3 or 4 versions out of date, and full of security flaws.

super effective Last Man Standing Champion FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd's Avatar
    Thanks

And we would go about fixing this how...?

I'd be willing to help if I can, I'm sure that it can't be totally impossible to learn that script stuff.
    the love you withhold is the pain you carry.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast