+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Art Contest?

Otaku katsoyori33 is off to a good start katsoyori33's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Art Contest?

HAHA! Really? They actually did that? Wow. I could probably buy my little brother a Gundam for Christmas! ^_^

Meow. :3

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

HEY! this is a perfect chance to use our STILL USELESS credits and add one more useless thing to them and present the winner with some good ol' no-point-of-use credits.Like 1,500 for first 1000 fur second and so on...,

still, i'm beginning to sound like a broken Bowie record(lol just teasing Sazuka) and say "you get the guys first, then we'll talk!"

*sigh* do all my posts go unnoticed?, get the artists first,
    like Sazuka said "I don't think there are even that many artists on this board to have any good competition.'

now i'm just blowing this out of proportion,

so...., .....*breaks down and cries to himself*

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Sassy you girly guy!
    The only person I know who's quite adept at this, is Pyro Psycho.

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

Dude! I am so down.... my mother has a scanner which I have been dying to put to good use. I am one of those artists.... that are unfortunately sorta graphically challenged. I mean, at least I make my own sigs and stuff. However, I never think they are contest worthy. But... I kick ass... with some decent material. Not to toot my own horn.
    ... Not Ever Again...

Otaku katsoyori33 is off to a good start katsoyori33's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Peach_follows View Post
    Dude! I am so down.... my mother has a scanner which I have been dying to put to good use. I am one of those artists.... that are unfortunately sorta graphically challenged. I mean, at least I make my own sigs and stuff. However, I never think they are contest worthy. But... I kick ass... with some decent material. Not to toot my own horn.
    I know how you feel! I was stuck without a scanner, so I had to take pics of my art lol. Now I have a decent scanner, so. BEG YOUR MOM TO LET YOU USE HER SCANNER!!!!!

Meow. :3

Railgun Assimilate Champion Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SasuraiHell View Post
    still, i'm beginning to sound like a broken Bowie record(lol just teasing Sazuka) and say "you get the guys first, then we'll talk!"
    I have a broken Bowie record and let me tell you, it is nothing to joke about.

Quote Originally Posted by Peach_follows
    I wish they made scanners which scanned larger than 8.5" x 11". I do my work on larger paper than that and it's a paint in the ass to even get it in my scanner.

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sazuka View Post

I wish they made scanners which scanned larger than 8.5" x 11". I do my work on larger paper than that and it's a paint in the ass to even get it in my scanner.
    take a high res picture of said painting[lg.paper] would do fine too i reckon.

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

Art contest? Wow.......this puts me to the test!
    Would be fun to do, I can put my chalk pastel to use in this competition. I doubt it should be like a weekly thing though. Pieces take me forever to complete, excuse my procrastination, and maybe speaking for others too. But a once in a while contest like this sounds great! Agreed with Sazuka, I work on large canvas, only way to work. But I'll see what I can do....

DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast