+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5

Thread: Art Contest?

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Art Contest?

Quote Originally Posted by Abu Dhabi View Post
    ^_^ i'd like to join this art contest as well! someone has to make the crappy one so everyone else looks better!

(=_= ) but there's only limited access to a scanner... and almost no access to a legitimate computer...

... T_T
    did i not say taking a photo of it would also suffice if you can't properly scan or at all.
    I'd have no object whatsoever with it, just as long it's visible.

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

i would like to join the art contest except someone might have to give me a topic of a person and ill draw it.

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SasuraiHell View Post
    did i not say taking a photo of it would also suffice if you can't properly scan or at all.
    I'd have no object whatsoever with it, just as long it's visible.
    ^o^ oh my gosh! totally forgot about that even though i read it like 10 minutes ago!

^O^ so when is this train wreck gonna start rolling?

Otaku jazzy9513 is off to a good start
    Thanks

an art contest sounds fun!!! even though im a horrible drawer... lol

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

theoretically you guys make these types of contests in the GFX Battle section:GFX Battles - Anime Online
    my only advice is to have the commitment to FINISH each battle.
    As for trying on an AoTW(Artwork of the week, or month) There seems to be (I wouldn't say healthy) number of yous(and new faces) that express committed enthusiasm.When we see a convincing number the staff would probably get together and have a little discussion.

From this thread I'm getting the impression that there is about 6 willing participants.Although it's refreshing to know there are some people sparking an interest in adding a new contest, I love where this is going, but I'm still not totally convinced this would be enough for a lively and fresh new addition to AO.

Why do I say so?.,

1. We got members urging for a "Wallpaper Of the Week"..or Fortnight, and seeing a HEAVY decline in activity DragonBall gave it one more chance to redeem itself, and what happened?., only one joined the revival attempt.

2.POTM, not entirely aware of the situation, but the last contest was in OCTOBER. So I'm assuming thats also a little stale.(though i think poems in general are still beating)

must i go on?

3.GFX Battles, This is probably the closest resembles of what you guys are trying to achieve here. I really thought this would be the most successful contest(place) on AO since we HAD a TON of gfx oriented people on AO at one point.

And look at it now. It's as dead as oscar wilde.

So, seeing the pattern here?. your thoughts, now.

*has been racking in the credits with his large overly descriptive and analytical posts *

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SasuraiHell View Post
    And look at it now. It's as dead as oscar wilde.

So, seeing the pattern here?. your thoughts, now.

*has been racking in the credits with his large overly descriptive and analytical posts *
    You're as well liked as Sean Avery.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Otaku katsoyori33 is off to a good start katsoyori33's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GrimmjowJaggerjack View Post
    i would like to join the art contest except someone might have to give me a topic of a person and ill draw it.
    You wouldn't have to draw a particular character! Most of the time, I draw my own characters. Usually something I cook up in my imagination. Recently I drew Raiden from MGS and put it in Fanart here at AO.

Meow. :3

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5