Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Avatar help

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, I'm trying to put a new avatar up ... but it wont let me, I keep getting a message that says

http://i417.photobucket.com/albums/p...in49/bloop.jpg

Is it something I'm doing wrong? I mean I'm using my own image host and all ... I dunno, I doubt it's the avatar size being too big, I tried putting up other avatars with a smaller kb size and it does the same thing. So, I would love a solution to my problem, please and thank you ^^

DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Re: Avatar help

Are you adding it from your computer or an internet address?
    When I try to add one from my computer it just says "Invalid File", when I try to add one via the internet I get the same error as you.

This leads me to believe that there might be an error on the AO side of things. An administrator will have to confirm this though.

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    Are you adding it from your computer or an internet address?
    When I try to add one from my computer it just says "Invalid File", when I try to add one via the internet I get the same error as you.

This leads me to believe that there might be an error on the AO side of things. An administrator will have to confirm this though.
    Yea, I'm trying it both ways but I get the same thing, invalid file or the error I got. Guess I'm not the only one then, hopefully this problem can be um, solved.

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

I've been having the same problem.

I tried it both ways, with several different avatars, in varying sizes, and get both those messages.

Thanks

Yup ...
    It's driving me crazy ;^;

I've made so many avatars I'm ready to use, and well, I hope this thread won't be ignored ...

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

This is more then likely related to Gallery Issues

Probably a PHP permissions issue? Maybe something went wrong with the site reload and the proper permissions we'ren't put in place for upload scripts, cause I just read 4 different threads all reporting issues with uploading images/files to the site.

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

hi >< ... i tried today to upload my new ava and sig but i couldn't it keep saying Invalid File Invalid File T-T ... i even restart my PC 3 times fearing hat the problem from my PC .. i use Mozilla Firefox and becasue i couldn't upload my pics i used Internet Explorer to upload my sig and ava but i couldn't >< so ~ please help me ~ ... and thank you for working hard for these issues , thank you very much !! ... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

Otaku Utena Tenjo is off to a good start
    Thanks

It's on my end too. I PM'ed Trunks awhile ago, but then I saw this. It's either way I try to upload it. Now I'm stuck with this Peach Girl avatar instead of my precious Utena. T.T
    But seriously, I haven't been able to upload anything.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast