Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Avatar issues

Jigoku Shoujo Dangerous Dave Part 1 : Mole Surfing Champion Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm trying to upload a new avatar and for some reason it won't let me because it's saying the file size s larger than expected. It's saying that the file size is 24.9 KB..I canged the length thinking the KB would be smaller than 20.0KB....or is it the content of it....

Any suggestions?

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Avatar issues

It shouldn't be the content I don't think. As for the size, it says the maximum size of your custom image is 100 by 100 pixels or 70.0 KB, so what are the pixels at?
    Attitude of AO MODS, according to beast
    Because they have obtained that level they are arrogant. You have to kep in mind when you talk about these guys they are kind of dorks who probably didn't excel at much and this is their only outlet to flex their muscles. Their egos would suffer no less so the the forum suffers some more. Watch one way or another they will probably repond to this post with a threat. But there are better forums out there. Private messege Zev.

Jigoku Shoujo Dangerous Dave Part 1 : Mole Surfing Champion Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness's Avatar
    Thanks

It said 20.0 KB for me...could it be a system error or something like that...

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmm, if it is, I wouldn't know. You could pm it to me if you like and I'll try to get it working, otherwise we might have to wait for DB to come on and check.
    Because they have obtained that level they are arrogant. You have to kep in mind when you talk about these guys they are kind of dorks who probably didn't excel at much and this is their only outlet to flex their muscles. Their egos would suffer no less so the the forum suffers some more. Watch one way or another they will probably repond to this post with a threat. But there are better forums out there. Private messege Zev.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Have you tried deleting it and trying again from scratch? Or using an internet link?

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah, try doing what Hassun-sami said.

Or you could try changing the extension of your image from JPG to GIF or some thing else. It takes out the quality of your image a little, but it should still look fine.. I have no idea how to do that, since I am not an expert in photoshop or Image Ready, but I know that it works. Maybe you could try requesting that in the signature request thread. I am sure one of the experts there can help you out!
    Quote Originally Posted by deodaclan18 View Post
    Hmm, if it is, I wouldn't know. You could pm it to me if you like and I'll try to get it working, otherwise we might have to wait for DB to come on and check.
    For community members, it wouldn't be 70.0 KB. That's a special privilege for mods only. As your status advances, you get to use images of higher file size.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kedar View Post
    For community members, it wouldn't be 70.0 KB. That's a special privilege for mods only. As your status advances, you get to use images of higher file size.
    I knew about the advances, but I guess I missed that part in the memo about mods, . Thanks for the info.

Anyways, all my avatars I've used in the past are lower than 15 kb..so retry it and if it doesn't meet the limit, request it as kedar said and someone will help you from the sig team.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Post he new image here and ill see if i can get it to work.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast