Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The avatar and sig rules are getting wacky!

Otaku Fish Hunter 2 Champion, Ice Mania Champion, Pigeon Hunter Champion, Bear & Cat Champion exderz may be famous one day exderz may be famous one day exderz's Avatar
    Thanks

The avatar and sig rules are getting wacky!

i still can't post my own customed avatar, is it the only solution is to buy it from the vbPlaza? and the sig. rules are weird i don't kind of not understanding it, how many sig can i have and how big should it be?by the way why does infraction worth points, and which points are they??

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: avtar and sig, are getting wackky! :( (no fence)

Send me the image and ill upload it to ur account for you, its ebcause u have to let the forum give it time to update ur account once u reach the post limit.

Add it to ur post by selecting [goadvanced] instead of using the fast comment and gto extensions and add the image.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by exderz View Post
    i still can't post my own customed avatar, is it the only solution is to buy it from the vbPlaza? and the sig. rules are weird i don't kind of not understanding it, how many sig can i have and how big should it be?by the way why does infraction worth points, and which points are they??
    Well you do have the required 50 posts to become the required Community Member that allows you to choose your own avatar. In my opinion, the requirement should be 100 posts, but oh well. Anyway to answer, I'll quote LenMiyata's recent post:

"Once you reach 50 posts for community membership, it may take some additional hours until what ever the server does, it notices your change in status and changes your permissions... If the problem persists for more then a few days, contact a Admin, and he can look into your issue..."

So, I'd take upon his advice on the matter.

Infractions have a basic point system that are there to serve as a guide as to how much trouble you've gotten into. Once they reach 100, you will be banned from the site till the infractions expire. You can also be demoted from certain memberships (Community, Elite, Veteran) depending on how many infractions you have received. And of course, they're received from breaking the set rules.

I'd go back and check the Rules and FAQ page to clear things up: http://www.animeonline.net/feedback-...ht=infractions

By the way, Jade, how would the staff feel about raising the post

Otaku Fish Hunter 2 Champion, Ice Mania Champion, Pigeon Hunter Champion, Bear & Cat Champion exderz may be famous one day exderz may be famous one day exderz's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by silverskater145 View Post
    Well you do have the required 50 posts to become the required Community Member that allows you to choose your own avatar. In my opinion, the requirement should be 100 posts, but oh well. Anyway to answer, I'll quote LenMiyata's recent post:

"Once you reach 50 posts for community membership, it may take some additional hours until what ever the server does, it notices your change in status and changes your permissions... If the problem persists for more then a few days, contact a Admin, and he can look into your issue..."

So, I'd take upon his advice on the matter.

Infractions have a basic point system that are there to serve as a guide as to how much trouble you've gotten into. Once they reach 100, you will be banned from the site till the infractions expire. You can also be demoted from certain memberships (Community, Elite, Veteran) depending on how many infractions you have received. And of course, they're received from breaking the set rules.

I'd go back and check the Rules and FAQ page to clear things up: http://www.animeonline.net/feedback-...ht=infractions

By the way, Jade, how would the staff feel about raising the post
    thanks so much, i better get my act together and not causing anymore trouble i think i got a lot of infraction points

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

ur new avatar should come around by tomorrow.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

thanks so much, i better get my act together and not causing anymore trouble i think i got a lot of infraction points
    Well you can always turn it around. Just follow the rules and be nice.

Thanks

Im asking sinistar about it now... seems like its been a day already.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by exderz View Post
    Well, you had better start learning the rules soon...

†Signature deleted†

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast