Closed Thread

Thread: Bannishment

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

Bannishment

I was just wondering... is there anyway to tell weather someone is permanantly banned, or just temporarily? Is there a way to tell the difference? One of my good AO buddies was banned, and since this seems to be a frequent occurance with them recently. I was worried they might have been banned ... forever....
    ... Not Ever Again...

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Bannishment

PM a mod. Question answered so closing.

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Don't get your hopes up either. Even though we banned them, we do respect their right to privacy.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

If you happen to be in contact with them through ways other than AO, you could always try asking them directly.

Closed Thread